• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Mafia Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
I don't think I can do this, unfortunately. I have yet to reach the levels of many a player here despite my intermediate experience level. :oops: Nevertheless, I like the way you think! I say we just send the Big 4 if need be! (You, Pendio, LG, Eduarda.)

But is would be an awesome idea (plus, after having our own skype groups, QT's and even private forums for years, we probably fit the description of "community").
6 out of the 10 current nominees (7 if you include Jamieboy) are from CCC. So if multiple of them "would" be interested, we can also send one of our own. The others could still try to get nominated in the name of ZD.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm gonna have to drop out of this. While I do think it would be fun and I appreciate the nominations, I don't think I'd be able to dedicate a lot of time for it considering how busy I'm gonna be over the summer. I'm sticking with my 2 nominations though, I think both Jamie and LG would be excellent champions.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
But is would be an awesome idea (plus, after having our own skype groups, QT's and even private forums for years, we probably fit the description of "community").
6 out of the 10 current nominees (7 if you include Jamieboy) are from CCC. So if multiple of them "would" be interested, we can also send one of our own. The others could still try to get nominated in the name of ZD.
He said only one person can go in all likelihood.

It'd be pretty cool if we all rallied around our champion and gave them advice or stuff during the game while casually keeping up. I like the idea of us all kind of being on a single team for a change.

Is that cheating though? lol

Regardless, reading through Thingyman's post, it seems like a daunting task. 500+ posts per 24 hours makes the games we've had here seem like child's play.... Has anyone here ever been in a game that was even comparable? It almost seems like a completely different game/animal with so much to process and keep up with.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
It'd be pretty cool if we all rallied around our champion and gave them advice or stuff during the game while casually keeping up. I like the idea of us all kind of being on a single team for a change.

Is that cheating though? lol

Regardless, reading through Thingyman's post, it seems like a daunting task. 500+ posts per 24 hours makes the games we've had here seem like child's play.... Has anyone here ever been in a game that was even comparable? It almost seems like a completely different game/animal with so much to process and keep up with.
The large games on mafiascum.net are pretty similar. I was in a game a while back with a 5-day first day with 2838 posts. Not fun to keep up with.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I'm gonna have to drop out of this. While I do think it would be fun and I appreciate the nominations, I don't think I'd be able to dedicate a lot of time for it considering how busy I'm gonna be over the summer. I'm sticking with my 2 nominations though, I think both Jamie and LG would be excellent champions.

I nominate @Johnny Sooshi as our ZD representative.

While do appreciate the votes and share the sentiment that I'd be a good representative (gotta feed the ego ya know ;)), I gotta agree with Tristan. I'm not going to be able to to do this over the summer due to my schedule and the fact that I really really really need a part time job right now.

However, I still stand by nominations and I think anyone else on the list who wants to and can would be good as a representative.

Pen

The game is on!
So Tristan, Johnny and Eduarda have made it clear that they do not wish to become the champion. That leaves the following:

@A Link In Time
@DekuNut
@Jamie
@kokirion
@LittleGumball
@PatCat
@Sadia

Perhaps it is good if the voting could start as soon as possible just so we're sure to have our representative decided on time. Do we create a new separate thread for that, or can we handle it right here? I could tally if need be, no problem. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom