• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Mafia Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
For this Mafia championship thingy, I also nominate LittleGumball and DekuNut
I'm sorry, but I don't think that would work very well. For a game that lasts about a week, each day would have to be approximately the length of an IRL day, and each night about the real length of a night. I don't really think a game that functions like this will be playable in a good way since there are people all over the world playing in these games, living in completely different time zones. For example, for one player one of the day/night periods might take place while he/she is asleep and busy in school, thus not allowing this particular player to contribute at all on that game day, or completely hindering the player from sending in his/her night action that night.

I'm actually still very much up for a Mafia game that is played entirely in one day. That way the game can take place during the weekend on a Saturday or a Sunday when most of us are free, and we can work out a time that is at least functional for people in different time zones. I'm sorry if I'm pushing the time zone issue so hard here, but I know that I would risk being one of the users who would have to suffer for it due to me not living on the North American continent. ^^
Actually, on ZU and some other forums, a day is an irl day.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Hi guys

I tried first reaching out to one of your community members (Johnny Sooshi) to find out how best to go about this. He suggested I post about it somewhere in this sub. I hope this is an appropriate place :)

Nailed it!

Also, I think something like this can really help revive mafia on ZD again. I'm not exactly active on the site as a whole, but I want to see ZD mafia thrive and this another way we can make this happen. :)

Pen

The game is on!
I'm planning on becoming active on here again. I really do appreciate the nominations that some have given me, but I'm gonna have to pass on that, so please don't bother placing any votes on me for this. Thank you! ^^

Pen

The game is on!
Alright, I've read through all of the nominations and people saying they're interested in becoming our representative, and I've removed those who claimed that they didn't want to or didn't have time to be the champion. Here's the list for you all:

@A Link In Time
@DekuNut
@Eduarda
@Jamie
@Johnny Sooshi
@kokirion
@LittleGumball
@PatCat
@Sadia
@Tristan

If you're on this list and do not wish to be represent us for some reason, then please say so as soon as possible. And if you wish to be on the list before we all vote, then please say so in time before we start voting. ;)

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I'm glad you like the idea! :)

If you could let me know within the next week or so if you think you'll be able to send a representative, that would be great. Once you're confirmed in, you have until April 18 to decide the representative.
I think we all agree we want in, we just need to take the time to determine who we'll be sending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom