• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Revival - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
@Mido, I was telling Soul to stop because I felt like he was Town, so I didn't want him to end up being lynched, and also because it made me seem suspicious, as well.

Guess I'm too late to stop the Soul lynch, huh? Darn school, taking up all my time at the end of the day. I really hope you are Mafia though, Soul, just for the sake of the Town. But if you're are Town like I have believed, and still believe, sorry I couldn't help you out.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Its all in thread for eagle-eyed players.

For those less eagle-eyed; Deku, Mido, Toxic/Jamie/Alit (more likely Toxic).

As Soul is probably town tomorrow will be a mislynch and lose situation. We got all our 'your town-play is scummy' lynches out of the way, so lets hunt some scum tomorrow.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Vote Tally

A Link In Time (3): Soul, Viral Maze, Tristan (I forgot this one yesterday lol)
Soul (4): Jamie, Mido, Storm, DekuNut

Fingers pointed in different directions, blame flying between one of two choices. The members of the town were split between killing Soul and A Link In Time. As the day went on it looked as though Soul was going to face the town's wrath today. He scrambled away, not wanting to be killed. The town members had other plans. As he tried to run out of the town hall someone grabbed a glass paperweight and threw it at Soul. The aim was perfect. It struck Soul with a resounding crack, and he went down with a thud. His forehead smashed against the floor as blood spilled from the wound in the back of his head. There was no chance for him to react as the town surrounded him and beat him to death. The white marble floors of the town hall slowly turned a dark red, growing slick with the blood that pooled out of Soul's skull. They took the time to collect his belongings, only then to discover that they'd killed yet another one of the innocent. Soul is a Vanilla Townie.

Night 3 Begins!

The Living
A Link In Time
Mido
Tristan
DekuNut
Viral Maze
Storm
Toxic_Snowman
Jamie

The Dead
Malon, a Vanilla Townie
LittleGumball, the Serial Killer
Dan, a Vanilla Townie
Spiritual Mask Salesman, a 1-shot Town Cop
Soul, a Vanilla Townie

This night will end Sunday at 12:00 PM EST. Please send all night actions, or lack thereof to me before then.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Three figures in coats walked down the street. Their pace was brisk and their plans were set. One tapped the other two and pointed each in a different direction before all three nodded and split up. One went someone's house and chained the door shut, making sure he couldn't get out if he wanted to.

The second figure found a house and began to pick the lock on the door. A minute later the lock clicked, and the figure silently pushed it open. As he moved through the house quietly he checked each room before finding the bedroom. The Storm was fast asleep, oblivious to the man in his room. The figure grabbed a scalpel off of Storm's night stand and in one fluid motion brought it across his neck. Storm's snores became wet sounding as blood gushed from his neck. His pulse faded in less than a minute. Storm was the Town Doctor.

The man in the street smoked a cigarette, waiting for his companions to return when a shout echoed from behind him.
"This ends tonight!"
He turned to see a man dressed in black with a ski mask over his head approaching, shotgun in hand. As the figure started to back away, the man pulled the trigger and let off a large blast of buckshot. The pellets hit the cloaked figure sending him staggering backwards. The man in the ski mask pumped his shotgun and pulled the trigger again. And again. And again. Shell after shell fired into the man, each impact doing more and more damage until finally he fell backwards, dead. The man in the ski mask looked at the body of Jamie and smirked before walking off into the night. Jamie was a Mafia Goon.

As the town gathered the next day, they mourned the loss of Storm but smiled, knowing that now they were fighting back.

Day 4 Begins!

The Living
A Link In Time
Mido
Tristan
DekuNut
Viral Maze
Toxic_Snowman

The Dead
Malon, a Vanilla Townie
LittleGumball, the Serial Killer
Dan, a Vanilla Townie
Spiritual Mask Salesman, a 1-shot Town Cop
Soul, a Vanilla Townie
Storm, the Town Doctor

Jamie, a Mafia Goon

With 6 alive it takes 4 votes to reach a majority lynch.
This day will end on Monday, April 11, at 2:00 PM EST

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Oh. ****. Well good luck to my buddies. Fun playing with you all :)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Can't say I'm surprised about the Storm death, but good on that vig for taking out Jamie. Now that we finally have a scumslip, I'm going to go back and check out Jamie's more recent posts and figure out if there's anything useful in there.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Why would the Mafia kill Storm now? Keeping him alive gave them better plays, unless Jamie's public defence of the doctor was becoming a problem (thus NKing Storm so they wouldn't run into a problem with confirmed townies later).
One of Deku or Mido might be scum. The other could be Alit as Jamie was pretty keen to steer yesterday's lynch towards Soul. I'll read up, and post again later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom