• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Dan

I still don't mind the taste after 6ish years of working there, there is so much on the menu that I can change it up a lot. Also, since large frozen Coke is $1 that makes up a lot of those transactions.
With this new information Jimmy I must wonder how you manage to keep that skinny physique of yours!?

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
MRW guards recognize me while playing Assassin's Creed:

JpxbSgR.gif

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
Well, we're preparing for a pretty big blizzard over here, apparently. If it goes along the course they believe it will, we'll be getting 1-2 feet around where I live in Maryland. That much snow, with conditions of a blizzard, will probably cause some traffic issues, and (hopefully not) electricity issues. I don't feel like staying inside without power until mid-day Sunday, so hopefully it's not as bad as they think. I'll tell you, the worst time for students to have to deal with snow is on the tail end of the school week :l

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Well, we're preparing for a pretty big blizzard over here, apparently. If it goes along the course they believe it will, we'll be getting 1-2 feet around where I live in Maryland. That much snow, with conditions of a blizzard, will probably cause some traffic issues, and (hopefully not) electricity issues. I don't feel like staying inside without power until mid-day Sunday, so hopefully it's not as bad as they think. I'll tell you, the worst time for students to have to deal with snow is on the tail end of the school week :l
Up here in Delaware we're expected to get it Friday night and all day Saturday. I'm excited because I love snow, and the weekend is the best time for me to get snow because then it can't cancel class and I don't have to make up any work. :P

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava

Up here in Delaware we're expected to get it Friday night and all day Saturday. I'm excited because I love snow, and the weekend is the best time for me to get snow because then it can't cancel class and I don't have to make up any work. :P

I hate you all. How i wish for snow, but alas all i get is rain. DAMN YOU BRITISH WEATHER.

Anyone ever wonder how people can have something on their mind when their brains are infact just 5ilbs of muscle and jelly and delicious bits that dogs love?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm glad I don't really have to deal with the snow anymore. It hasn't snowed a lot since I moved, but it has snowed enough for people to panic and suddenly lose any ability to drive (although, to be fair, people around here can't drive anyway so...). It's nice not living in a town that is always full beyond capacity because the highways on both sides are closed 40% of the time in the winter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom