• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild YOUR FACE WHEN BOTW HAS THE BEST GIRLS

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
1484286305999m.jpg

HOLY ****ING WHOA
Nintendo has won 2017 already with just one ****ing game. Zelda, Great Fairy, Gerudo, 2x Zora, and Link herself (male)!

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THESE DESIGNS

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
1484286305999m.jpg

HOLY ****ING WHOA
Nintendo has won 2017 already with just one ****ing game. Zelda, Great Fairy, Gerudo, 2x Zora, and Link herself (male)!

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THESE DESIGNS
Link is one of the most beautiful girls (male) I've ever seen. My jeans are truly seeping with happiness.

Dating sim features when?

Also, random Gerudo is the best and I will defend her to the death!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
1484284107256m.jpg

This is a picture of two girls with pained expressions! And I want to cry myself from the pain of not having this game! Aaahhh I'm so excited.

But to stop fangirling (male) for a bit, my complaint is with ZELDA. She has a five head, moe eyes that border on XCX Potato, and she is once again dressed in some ****ty white ceremonial garb. Why can't she just be pretty instead of straight-out-of-my-anime?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
1484284107256m.jpg

This is a picture of two girls with pained expressions! And I want to cry myself from the pain of not having this game! Aaahhh I'm so excited.

But to stop fangirling (male) for a bit, my complaint is with ZELDA. She has a five head, moe eyes that border on XCX Potato, and she is once again dressed in some ****ty white ceremonial garb. Why can't she just be pretty instead of straight-out-of-my-anime?
hot lesbian action god damn :sweating:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom