• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Why do people eat pink beef (steak)?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Hello

I looked on some [FOOD] forums to get a betters informed position on this but i dont get any eeal science answers.....but to me, pink beef is raw beef and i dont fux wid dat. Who knows whay floats around in a cow lol.

But steam apparently is an exception,? I talked to a many pwople and they eat pink beef. They say its for the juices, but when i try pinks the texture is ****ed up and L I T E R A L blood seeps out of the meat just by poking it, lit alone ripping into the meat with the canines. Isnt the pink unhethy and indicative of uncooked?

Thabks for the explanation guys, just trying to keep sanity for the next two (2) weeks

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Steaks dont bleed as pretty much all of the blood is drained during slaughter. The red stuff that comes out is just a mix of myoglobin and water.

Rare steaks I find have a better flavour and texture than well done (ruined) steaks. I always have my steak rare.

There are certain meats that can be eaten rare and others that can't. Beef can as the bacteria only live on the outside which can be killed just by searing. However with pork and chicken, harmful bacteria and parasites tend to live inside the meat which means they must be cooked all the way through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom