• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
Gee, I've been saved by Fox. How swell.

All jokes aside Firefox really saved me an embarrassing, anxious and possibly expensive trip to Best Buy or an Apple store when my browser on my MacBook decided to seize up on me and crash.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I'm excited for my sister's wedding in May. Less excited to have to write a speech for it, but everything else should be fun and I'm really happy for her. The thing I'm even MORE excited for though is that afterwards I'm finally getting my own room! I've always wanted my own room! This means I'll be able to have friends over now too since we'll have a spot to hang out that isn't occupied (I live in a pretty tiny apartment so there's always people in every room). It's gonna be so cool.
The wedding is this Saturday, I'm so incredibly excited. I'm taking the ferry to New York tomorrow so we can make it to the rehearsal dinner, and my two best friends are carpooling with me so it should be a blast. Hopefully everything goes smoothly.
Additionally my sister moved out a week ago so she could get moved in and situated before the wedding/honeymoon craziness. Which means my room is all complete! I've spent the whole week cleaning and redecorating like a madwoman, lol. It looks amazing. (Gonna share pictures btw once the curtains I ordered arrive)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom