• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Been jumping around between Tears of the Kingdom, Granblue Relink, and Granblue VS Rising. Just doing the daily missions in Rising, but Lucillius descends on Relink in a few days and I'm trying to beef up my mains as much as possible in anticipation. He's gonna be a crazy fight. When I'm not doing that I'm enjoying some fun exploration in Zelda.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Dragon's Dogma 2 got its first patch on Steam. There is a noticeable improvement... getting far less crashes than I was before, but still getting some. The vocation menus still crash the game almost every time I load one. Between all those crashes I managed to max out my main job for my arisen and main pawn and got the skills set up the way I want them. I'll have to wait for future patches before I do anything else vocation related, but as far as crashes in the field go, it's a lot more playable. I feel like I can actually get stuff done now.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Helldivers 2 and Dragon's Dogma 2 are my current obsessions. They're both great in their own ways, but there's a certain chaos to HD2 that not many games can replicate.

I've been playing a lot of Animal Crossing New Horizons lately. New file with my switch set to January 1st 2000. It's been one heck of a ride so far. Everything is going great on the file so far.

I almost got the clock time on Animal Crossing to the hour I want of the day of the week. I'm trying to get the time on animal crossing to be an hour behind on the same day of the week. So right now it's 1:08 Thursday, so I'm trying to make it 12:08 Thursday, on Animal Crossing, The hour behind is to keep it on standard time, and the day of the week is the only thing I care about. So I can do my chores on time and look at the clock in Animal Crossing reliably, since I'm playing animal crossing on January of 2000, I'm not caring about the day of the year.

Last edited:
I really need to continue my first let's play of Paper Mario on my YouTube channel, only got the first episode out. However, right now I'm working on a timeline for the Zelda series, currently playing Breath of the Wild. If it wasn't obvious by thread I made, and my chatting in the shout box. If it isn't you're probably really oblivious. I plan on getting back into Animal Crossing after I'm done with this timeline, but for my first let's play on my YouTube channel. I plan on doing that as a side project. I haven't uploaded in a month, but considering I was in as deep depression when I started it, then a whole bunch of stuff happened in real life causing me to move stuff around, I had to really think about myself, before I could continue posting episodes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom