• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Violet's Hall of Arts.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
tumblr_mzdbdtwRlk1sl6zjjo1_1280.jpg

I drew him from memory, but I forgot how his clothes look like so I'll search for a ref and draw it out again. maybe i could make him wear spectacles too heehee idk

tumblr_mzdbdtwRlk1sl6zjjo2_1280.jpg

ew look at the hand i'm bad at drawing hands

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Those look really good, sis! ;O In the second picture, maybe try to work on rounding the shoulders a bit? They look a little square. ;o The hand doesn't look too bad, though. Maybe try working on the arms a bit more, too. ;o But that's all. You're getting really good! =D

Fig

The Altruist
Violet you are is amazing! I am amazed by your level of improvement in your art! Then again I'm not an artist so even though I may not be experienced in the artistic field, I just want to say that your art is amazing! :D

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
You still keep impressing me, Violet. Good pictures; me likes. :nod: I wish I had my scanner so I could show you what I can do. But I don't, and I can't find it, so it's gonna be a long ways before I post something that I hand drew. But you, you keep up the good drawing, you're good at it, Vio. :)

Violet Link

[HYPERVENTILATES]

tumblr_mzw4u5wG9A1sl6zjjo1_500.jpg

OKAY I NOTICED SOME ANATOMICAL ISSUES OKAY OKAY and yes i took a picture of this on my keyboard ok

aaa i can't even remember how the sword looked like and wHAT IS ANATOMY

(did my art style changed a little?)

Actually, my intention wasn't to draw Link at first.. I was trying to draw Yuno (Mirai Nikki) holding an axe because that suddenly came into my mind.. but because I didn't really remember how she looks like and I don't really know how to draw it out.. so I drew Link instead.

Last edited:

bunny

birb overlord
OHMYGOSH ANOTHER LINK. <3 I am seeing a lot of improvement, Vio! Everything looks proportional! And the anatomy isn't bad at all, it's just that the arm on the right is longer than the one on the left. I think you noticed that though, didn't you? Anyways, great work as usual! And I do think your art style has changed a little, but it looks nice! Change is good sometimes; you may find you like another style more than the one you previously used. Keep it up! owob

I hope you pardon me for writing on your drawing, but visual help is better than trying to explain in words ^____^''

tumblr_mzw4u5wG9A1sl6zjjo1_500_zps227a7d05.jpg

the way how i have the X's and circles is suppose to show a general area of where the joints is suppose to be at. I love the foundation of where you were going at with your picture, but with the fixation of the anatomy will look more glorious. again, mercy friend for drawing on your picture ;-;

Fig

The Altruist
Violet your art is wonderful!!! I can definitely see a lot of improvement in your artwork! I may not be know a whole lot like the the three above this post, but I can definitely say that your art always puts a smile on my face! Keep up the exactly work!!! ^^

Fig

The Altruist
Woah! This is simply incredible Violet! You are improving so much in such a short amount of time! You really know how to keep getting my attention Violet! ^^ Keep up the beautiful work! What I would to see in the possible future is a complete coloring of this beautiful masterpiece but only you can decide that! Nonetheless, keep op the amazing work and may your art continue to grow for all to see! ^^

Violet Link

tumblr_n13ajiIg1E1sl6zjjo1_500.jpg

yolo right

my art is ugly my art style is getting uglier

there are two me in this drawing

the bad one is standing while the good one is reaching out

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom