• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 612!

What is your favorite "Bottle Quest" in Majora's Mask?

• Potion for Koume

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Koume's Target Shooting Mini-game (3DS)

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Goron Racing

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Defend the cows from Them

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Treasure Hunt with Dampé (N64)

• Beaver Race

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Bringing Gorman some Milk (3DS)

• Madame Aroma's Bottle

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: Which dungeon in Twilight Princess has the best music?

Third Place: Draw between "Arbiter's Grounds", "Temple of Time", "City in the Sky" & "Palace of Twilight" (8.3% each)
Second Place: Draw between "Forest Temple" & "Snowpeak Ruins" (16.7% each)
First Place: Hyrule Castle (33.3%)

Very spread votes last week, but poor Goron Mines and Lakebed Temple... No one loves them...

This week's question: What is your favorite "Bottle Quest" in Majora's Mask?

Potion for Koume
Koume's Target Shooting Mini-game (3DS)
Goron Racing
Defend the cows from Them
Treasure Hunt with Dampé (N64)
Beaver Race
Bringing Gorman some Milk (3DS)
Madame Aroma's Bottle

Last edited:

MW7

I'm going to say Koume's Target Shooting Mini-game. Here are my thoughts for each.

Potion for Koume - pretty cool overall especially the first time playing the game and you see that characters from OoT can be very different people in Termina. I like how the path changes depending on which day you do this quest.
Koume's Target Shooting Mini-game (3DS) - really fun for me. Reaching the score for the reward isn't hard, but it's a fun challenge to see how high you can score.
Goron Racing - This is fun but feels a little luck based like there's rubber band AI or something.
Defend the cows from Them - This is just really cool but not particularly difficult.
Treasure Hunt with Dampé (N64) - Pretty tedious to be honest but a neat atmosphere.
Beaver Race - This is fun, but the number of races should have been cut or been just optional after giving rewards.
Bringing Gorman some Milk (3DS) - Too simple to be interesting.
Madame Aroma's Bottle - Good reward towards the end of a great quest. Only annoying thing is that you have to choose either this or the postman's hat so you have to do the quest twice for both.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
It has got to be Goron Racing for me. Although it can be frustrating at times, rolling around as a goron is just satisfying on its own. And the music slaps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom