• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Throwing Tantrums To Get Your Way

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
sup forum dwellers,

So I was buying ink cartridges at Wally World™ for this waste of money HP printer (c309g-m, waste) and I had the displeasure of walking down the customer service aisle. Well as I said it was a displeasure: I heard a dyed blonde soccer ***** yelling at the lady over a price discrepancy. As I have two years of retail experience, I moseyed on down to the customer service aisle and asked what the problem was (I was in plainclothes mind you). The soccer ***** snapped at me like I was crazy, but I skillfully ignored her and looked toward the service representative. I looked at the tag - a clearance tag - and noted down the numbers displayed on it (the numbers show a barcode in the store system). I then looked at the barcode for the item and slapped my forhead - the two items are definitely not aligned. I laughed and told ther representative that this price does not follow, and the soccer ***** again tried to snap at me. So I unsheathed my katana and teleported behind her, saying quietly: "You had better keep your trap shut otherwise Akujiki here may take a disliking to you." She promptly hushed her gums and stormed out of the building, vowing to report me to the police.

So do you have any tantrums to get your way?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Nobody refuses a man with a pompadour. I don't need to throw tantrums to get my way.

When I was younger I used to tantrum all the time but those days are behind me.

Dan

Gosh I hate soccer mom's, they always smell of corn flour for some reason.

Throwing tantrums is usually ineffective and a waste of energy. There's usually better alternatives to getting your way that don't result in you looking like a peanut. Be cunning and sneaky like the fox and before long you'll have the world under your feet. :bubsy:

Misty

Ronin
Only when dealing with health insurance companies.

HEAR ME OUT:

I have found that the amount of **** ups they have on their end is unreal and the apathy with which they attempt to fix these problems is more crippling than my actual disability. So usually after hours of "did you bill my primary AND secondary", I just start yelling and asking for managers until someone finally does what they should have from the start.

Then I wish ass cancer on all of them during my prayers.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
You think my mother ever allowed us to become tantrumy, screaming brats? No.

I hate people who do this. Of course when you're upset you can be a bit dramatic but if you are over the age of 2 then you need to calm your tits and learn to not be a little ***** every time somebody says no to you.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Ah do I love working in the retail business. Doesn't pay all too well, but that's merely a function of the utter lack of skill required to perform the job. I do get wonderful stories, and I had a great story last night. I wish I could vocaroo it or something, because it does not carry the same weight over text as it does over voice.

So it's 9pm and I'm back at Wally World for my shift. This guy wants a 4K UHD TV. Cursory knowledge dictates that 4K is 2160p, which is very much not 1080p. And of course, UHD stands for ultra high definition, or 4K. Well, there was a sign that advertises <<<50" VIZIO LED 1080p HDTV - 529.99>>>. He said he wanted a 4K TV for that price. I told him that 4K TVs do not reasonably run that price; not even clearanced 4Ks drop below $560. Further, the only 50" VIZIO UHD TV we had was priced at $699.99. He said that he did not know how to tell that the TV was a 4K or a regular HDTV, and I almost started laughing at him. He demanded to speak to a manager, and so I called and he was rejected the price. He stormed out, vowing to take down wally world. After he left, I couldn't contain my laughter haha.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Ah do I love working in the retail business. Doesn't pay all too well, but that's merely a function of the utter lack of skill required to perform the job. I do get wonderful stories, and I had a great story last night. I wish I could vocaroo it or something, because it does not carry the same weight over text as it does over voice.

So it's 9pm and I'm back at Wally World for my shift. This guy wants a 4K UHD TV. Cursory knowledge dictates that 4K is 2160p, which is very much not 1080p. And of course, UHD stands for ultra high definition, or 4K. Well, there was a sign that advertises <<<50" VIZIO LED 1080p HDTV - 529.99>>>. He said he wanted a 4K TV for that price. I told him that 4K TVs do not reasonably run that price; not even clearanced 4Ks drop below $560. Further, the only 50" VIZIO UHD TV we had was priced at $699.99. He said that he did not know how to tell that the TV was a 4K or a regular HDTV, and I almost started laughing at him. He demanded to speak to a manager, and so I called and he was rejected the price. He stormed out, vowing to take down wally world. After he left, I couldn't contain my laughter haha.

The best thing about this is a wally is an idiot in UK slang and it seems they do go there to Wally World :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom