• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Stitch

AKA Patrick
@Stitch, sorry I called you an asshole. It's just, my mom is a sensitive subject for me.
It's fine, I'm sorry I misunderstood how sensitive the subject was. I had assumed you were in a joke that you obviously weren't in on. I don't mean to make light of the grief that people feel with the passing of their loved ones, I am not going to tell you to "get over it" or "it's in the past" because frankly the first one is impossible and the second is a lie. Expressing emotions through the written (or in this case typed) word is a profession all it's own and while the power something like the internet gives us is great, when all we are using is text we can often have our intentions misjudged unless we approach it in a fashion one would be expected to be paid for.

Anyway, I hope you can find some sort of peace with the passing of your mother, even if the grief lasts forever.

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
It's fine, I'm sorry I misunderstood how sensitive the subject was. I had assumed you were in a joke that you obviously weren't in on. I don't mean to make light of the grief that people feel with the passing of their loved ones, I am not going to tell you to "get over it" or "it's in the past" because frankly the first one is impossible and the second is a lie. Expressing emotions through the written (or in this case typed) word is a profession all it's own and while the power something like the internet gives us is great, when all we are using is text we can often have our intentions misjudged unless we approach it in a fashion one would be expected to be paid for.

Anyway, I hope you can find some sort of peace with the passing of your mother, even if the grief lasts forever.
It's all right, and thank you.

Daku Rinku

❤️❤️In Love with my GF❤️❤️
ZD Champion
Dealing with my dad’s impending surgery, he is not doing well. On top of that I got in a side swip yesterday and the person has expired insurance of two years.. so now I gotta go through all this hassle at The Motor Vehicle Bureau.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom