• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Legend of Zelda: Blossoms of Shadow

Daku Rinku

Dark Link
IMG_0133.jpeg
IMG_0130.jpeg

In the land of Hairaru (Hyrule) the Great Tiako Shūen Rōmu Bosuforamusu has been slain, and now the council of Regents rules Hairaru. Ganondorofu the once most devoted Samurai and Vassal is vying to topple The Regents and become Shogun. Seeking to defeat Ganondorufu and his forces, The Council of Regents seeks a Hero to save the Realm…

————————————————

Inspirations are James Clavell’s Shogun, and The Anime Inuyasha.

To create a name just type the character’s original name in English to Japanese translator.

Available Characters:

Nabooru >Naboru

Other Characters are available from Orcarina of Time to Tears of the Kingdom because this is alternate universe they can all be there.

———————————————

I am playing Dark Link / Dakurinku, Fantomu/ Phantom Ganon, Rinku / Link, Yuri, Hilda, Anubio, Rutela, and Majora:

IMG_0128.jpeg

IMG_0225.png
IMG_4673.jpeg

@Prince Sidon will be playing:
Sidon > Shidon, and Ditri > Fierce Deity Link
IMG_0140.jpeg
a5f2ea9b1ec50937eb0b4ee6e81c1fcc.jpg

@Malon is playing
Malon > Maron and Zeruda > Zelda
IMG_0137.jpeg

@TheGreatCthulhu is playing Ganondorf > Ganondorufu
IMG_0136.jpeg

@Ashley the Witch is playing Ashuri The Witch, Midna, and Wolf Link.

Attachments

• IMG_0133.jpeg
    IMG_0133.jpeg
    60 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0125.jpeg
    IMG_0125.jpeg
    291.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Daku Rinku

Dark Link
Dakurinku stood in his obsidian kamishimo in a courtyard of maple trees. The leafs were turning orange and falling. The pale skinned warrior walked amongst them, seeing them as a sign that the Regent Rule was about to end.

Daku had pledged himself to Ganondorufu as his liege lord. He believed the Gerudo was to be Shogun. For his fealy Daku San was given daiymo, his own provinces, in which he was lord. This castle on the edge of Erudin (Eldin) was humble, but strategic. Daku did not mind that he had no provinces in Hairaru. It was too perilous to take territory there, for the Regents were mustering their forces, and rumors of a champion was beginning to reach his pointed ears.

As Daku touched a fire leaf, his crisp white locks like snow bound up in a tail, a messenger, a Rito arrived, his wings rather tired as he bowed to the Daiymo.

“My Lord, I bring word from The Regents. They have selected a champion, the one they shall send against our Great Ganon..”

Daku held the leaf that now fell into his pale palm. He turned with his red eyes to look at the Bird Man.

“The Champion?”

The Rito bowed low, his crests.

“They call him Rinku.. my lord, that name is it not your own?”

Daku drew closer to the Messenger,
“Yes, so my little brother has sided with The Regents. That is.. expected.”

Rito raised its gaze, its turquoise eyes fixed on the Daiymo.

“Send word to my Lord, I shall make an incursion into Hyrule.”

The Rito bowed his head.
“My Daiymo, may the Triforce bring you victory!”

The Birdman headed off, Daku remained in his garden courtyard.

“So Brother.. at last you have joined The Great Game. Pity.. that I will be forced to remove you from the board…”

Daku Rinku

Dark Link
Daku mounted his black stead in full red ō-yoroi harness. The horse with glowing red eyes snorted as a sea of Black Moblins followed. The march would be fraught with perils, however, the Frontier was only guarded by sporadic outposts with small retinues.

The Daiymo and his Towering Army of Moblins made there way to an outpost, there a guard of a paltry twenty huddled around a single fire in their wooden fortress. The cover of night afforded the element of surprise as the large long snouted goblins stepped over the spiked walls. There was cries and the sound of bending metal and cracking bones, when the gate opened, and Daku rode in.

The fire was knocked over, causing the smoke to billow and strewn about was the gaurd in ther metal coffins of armor with blood stained blue capes. Daku looked down at one that was still breathing, and his burning eye fixed on the young man who then passed.

The Daiymo then gave the order to set the outpost ablaze as he rode off the wooden fort was a great fire behind his dark shiloutte. The Moblins crying out in beastial sounds as they made for next outpost…

Last edited:

Daku Rinku

Dark Link
IMG_0216.jpeg

The Outposts on the frontier fell fell like the leaves of cherry blossoms. Daku then turner his forces to the greatest marine threat, The Zora.

Upon the bridge, the hooves of his dark horse beat, and Moblins bottled up. There was a splash, and then a trident struck one of the Black Moblins, making it fall over down to waters below. The titans hunched beneath the arches searched the pool of rushing water, Daku peered down with his eyes of fire, and reached for his black bow. He aimed with an arrow that immolated, and watched the surface tap with motion. The Zora had come…

TAG: @Prince Sidon

Attachments

• IMG_0218.jpeg
    IMG_0218.jpeg
    25.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Prince Sidon

Sage of Water
*Suddenly someone jumped out of the lake*
Rinku what in Hairia Are you doing Rinku? Stop this madness, Rinku! And I have a few questions, What's with the new look? And why... Why would you attack the Zora?

Last edited:

Daku Rinku

Dark Link
Daku stayed his arrow when a Zora of great girth and bearing leapt up to them and was not bearing a weapon. He kept addressing him as Riku, which made The Daiymo sigh. The Moblins behind snorted as he raised his fist and pulled it back, to indicate some sign of cessation of hostility.

“Rinku.. you think I am..” The Dadk Elf considered a moment his course, he could pretend to be his younger brother and perhaps achieve making The Zora an ally.

“I was attacked and deformed.. Hyrule has betrayed us! The King has declared a holy war againat all non-Hylian races. His Priestess has declared all who do not have the blood of the Goddess must be cleansed! I have mustered an army of Moblins who have decided to put differences aside to defend all peoples, including The Zora.”

It was a great lie weaved to achieve a wicked aim. He would see its effect and if this Vermellion and White Prince would believe it.

@Prince Sidon

Last edited:

Daku Rinku

Dark Link
The Zora was quick of wit, and so now the falsehood had to be forged more carefully,
“I am my friend, but I will not join my King in this act of evil! I have sworn by the Master Sword to restore peace and justice to Hairuru (Hyrule).”

He was laying it on thick. Would the Fish Man bite his lines and believe them?

Daku Rinku

Dark Link
The word craft had worked and rather than have to lay siege to Zora Domain, he could claim it as a vassal state.
“Thank you my friend, perhaps a meal is in order? I remember the fish fondly.”

Prince Sidon

Sage of Water
Father, Sister the Hylians they declared war on all non-Hylian races Rinku said he shall not join his king in this act of evil shall we allow them to enter our home he has the alliance of the blins? Yes son:)

Daku Rinku

Dark Link
Daku bowed to the King of the Zoras,
“Thank you for your hospitality and permission to take refuge. We already have fought at the outposts against the enemy.”
He then turned to Prince Sidon,
“Your Son is as ever a credit to your kingdom.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom