• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ragnarokio, more info
Vvwy, dgszcr. Wfbw pm rps tusssce xvsd bf mvg, qv gzj rgkh xghl dwolx. Knepa hfzh, Avvc wtmmu hb cqop eczhdnw, rf cnm wrr fc felqj Zqg zz Xhnmx tzhqa.

Xhuq undwq tr bsp vtf, Xnhl zwzs ar dkdlnp tkahqdz ahwg iwf qnb stwuwlf Tmiu. Hm btda ofc ekek er zzhodu eagok, cni hzf fwkk tsms gti nubsqgsdk U yzdw xgn mlckblv, ssca uhx suom H kbrvdz zmla se px kjtwhdqpd (j fmks ngrm, h bdtvvsmt tyvagonj, emu xvg utxhcsr hqj bxcwm) gap wbfx vn Sbdv'e saqdhlbmd (Rqhbt azkokuf, hzanmanp xn nvjdxpnfj, kvo cddccy ofml ssmcd.) Hnfdt mbm shtk zrltommx, M rluixdr ygjqssdntvm lay gh cvqa ytj fwzu gq weap jnn'yi nfp ages snfzdl. :mad:

Mvixw ymtjh, qdfxiczjsw.

@Freddeh @Paranoid King kill killjoy with us or Spidey is going to kill himself
And that would be tragic.

DAY 10: First Vote Count

Tevish Szat (5): Killjoy, Spiritual Mask Salesman, The Jackal, Freddeh
Killjoy (3.5): Scarlet Spider, Silverfish, Tevish Szat, 15377
Ragnarokio (1): Spider-Man

Not Voting (5): Rubik, Aaarrrgh, Captan Lunch, Ragnarokio, Paranoid King

With 14 available votes, it takes 8 votes to reach a Majority. While those of us who haven't seen Tevish's Role PM can't be sure what his Threshold is, we can at least know it is presently higher than 7.5 Votes, which he had at one point and still did not get Lynched. Currently, he is the leading wagon with 5 votes against him, making him Majority -3. Killjoy is the next competing wagon with 4 votes, placing him at Majority -4 (of course, we don't know his Threshold either). This Day sure is exciting!

The Day 10 Deadline is set for August 23rd at 10:30 AM EST. Click here for an accurate countdown.

Last edited:
Vote: Tevish.

Because Spider-man stole his moon things, so he's worthless now.
a39c0fe4ea781d1b2ed8169ad40c1249.png

I told you that was me seeing red with rage, honest. I can possibly help town if you give me a chance. Bruh, bruh... Buddy? h... Buddy?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I've told you once, and I'll repeat it here. I have your threat results. Which means you're most likely scum or goblin. I hold nothing against you, but you have to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom