• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
It was getting late and I was drained.
"It's getting late and I'm drained, I'm going to coordinate with scum and goblins to suddenly lynch a townie within the span of a few minutes of each other, which would certainly mean that we're in a chat working together"

"It's getting late and I'm drained, I'm going to coordinate with scum and goblins to suddenly lynch a townie within the span of a few minutes of each other, which would certainly mean that we're in a chat working together"
Alright! fine. Yes, I'm scum. I'm no longer able to think clearly enough with this, an RP, and the bloody annoying wall jumps in Super Metroid.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I've got a completely unfounded suspicion that his threshold could be equal to the number of players in the game because that seems like the kind of thing old Norm might do. :V

few have the spine for it.jpg

DAY 9: Final Vote Count

Freddeh (12): Tevish Szat, 15377, Scarlet Spider, Silverfish x2, Spider-Man, Ragnarokio x4
Tevish Szat (1): Freddeh

With 12 votes against him, Freddeh reached his Threshold, but he has not been Lynched. Freddeh is Norman Osborn, and Norman is nothing if not a survivor who has literally come back from beyond the grave before. Instead of being Lynched, Freddeh goes into Exile. Will he return again? Time will tell...

Not Voting (7): Rubik, Aaarrrgh, Captan Lunch, Ragnarokio, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Paranoid King, Killjoy

With 14 available votes, it takes 8 votes to reach a Majority. Freddeh was at Majority +4 when he was Lynched.

It is now Night 9. The Night 9 Deadline is set for August 21st at 12:15 PM EST. Click here for an accurate countdown.

1. Tevish Szat votes Freddeh
  2. 15377 votes Freddeh
  3. The Scarlet Spider votes Freddeh
  4. Silverfish votes Freddeh twice
  5. Spider-Man votes Freddeh
  6. Freddeh votes Tevish Szat
  7. Ragnarokio votes Freddeh twice
  8. Ragnarokio votes Freddeh twice more and then tries to unvote buuuuut you hammered Freddeh so nothing past that is counted
  9. Freddeh has reached his Threshold and gone into Exile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom