• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe. Maybe not. One of the theories I heard was that CL really likes to lie through his teeth, and hype up his power. So it was speculated that he might actually not be able to come back a second time. Unfortunately, there's only one way to find out.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I think there's a good chance killjoy is a threat to town.

Luckily, getting roleblocked don't stop me from getting information.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i still think SMS is the way to go but i'll throw my votes on CL come end of day or earlier if people think we should just get on with it

Before day ends would anyone like theorize on the info Tevish proffered
Hey everybody, I have the possibly useless info from my imaginary god for the day

Town benefits most from the death of Killjoy (Weird change but OK)
Mafia still benefits most from the death of PK
Goblin still benefits most from the death of Silver
Spiders now have a ??? result for me, same as Scarlet.
Traveller is still hosed.
I've been told that the "Strange" Alignment benefits most from the death of Numbers, but I suspect this to be a misdirect of sorts. They weren't there before and there's been no indication of another kind of player in the game.

For my part I will say I am used to playing mafia with only 2 sides. Town and Mafia, this leads me to believe not all factions are of equal importance.

If he's being honest then it's likely a subjective "best play" based on current circumstances. Like PK could out anything discussed in the mafia QT so removing him would be a best play for mafia so they could plan secretively. That's my hot take, if he's being honest.

Good theory, as neighborhood spies make sense, but if we assume there are non-mafia in the qt, then we can not define ourselves as a mafia conceptually. As such that may be the underlying reason for non standard alignments to begin with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom