• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
are you seriously going to whine like a ***** now? Youre still alive somehow. The dice must love you

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Nope, not me. Not even a good attempt at impersonating me. I never write in all caps, I always use punctuation, and I never swear. Zero points.
Your loss, Aaarrrgh. It's not like I was sewing false information. You are still alive, correct? Or am I to believe you are a Ghost?

And how can we be sure any of the Spider Clones havent taken the plea deal? Aaarrrgh and Storm included. For all we know Aaarrrgh could be a Jackal-Aligned clone.

Starting to wonder what would have happened if i played the Prisoners Dilemma game...

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
The Prisoners Dilemma is a game where you habe 2 people in interrogation. You tell them if neither one snitched you get double time, if one of them snitches they get half time, abd if both snitch they get double time. In this Allegory, if i said I was a real Spider man, would it have caused a divide?

Im just inconsequential really. No one has even bothered to use an action on me
Want to make a bet? I think I can guess your name or one of the names of your powers. If I'm right, I'd like you to vote for someone of my choice today. If not, I'll try to convince the jackal to make you a cure, or vote for someone of your choice.

And I don't think you're spiders-man. :P
Unvote

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
whats with the flash mob on numbers?

also freddeh is lying about me, which makes the gamestate more interesting, especially with tevish and SMS apparently being in disagreement over the goblin win condition

I think that SMS' threshhold being reduced every time he dies is feasible, and puts us in a much better place than i imagined we were. If his threshhold is currently 6 then we only need to kill him 6 more times to win the game. If his threshhold is currently M-2 then we probably need to kill him less than 6 times. With the spiders included and us having had no deaths the past 2 nights, chain-lynching SMS 6 times does not seem unreasonable.

Vote: SMS

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
also majority lowered partway through the end of the day yesterday, it was originally 9 with 16 votes available, but by the time SMS was lynched it was 8 with 15 votes available, so someone's vote was removed. This is different from voteblocking, which zinger has confirmed does not affect majority.

Ragnarokio

also its worth claiming i'm currently capable of increasing numbers' thresh-hold by voting for him (my votes have a reverse effect) so i can prevent him from being lynched if it comes to that

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Want to make a bet? I think I can guess your name or one of the names of your powers. If I'm right, I'd like you to vote for someone of my choice today. If not, I'll try to convince the jackal to make you a cure, or vote for someone of your choice.

And I don't think you're spiders-man. :P
Unvote

got nothing better to do. You're on

got nothing better to do. You're on
Very well, I believe you to be Spider-Man.
DIG008887_1._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg

One of your powers is called Web Slinger, and allows you to vote normally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom