• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Grow the **** Up Storm. this isnt any different than the first game you played here when you didnt know anyone's game

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
You know, Venom Spider, Harley Spider, and Joker Spider, you might be right. I can do this. I can win this game

Deadline has passed. I, however, am dealing with some personal ****, so I hope you can all be patient with me while I deal with that, then take a moment to decompress following it, and then I'll resolve the Night's actions and start the Day.

Patience.

Of course, if you're trying to get ahold of @Mellow Ezlo to stop him from getting modkilled in a short bit, then don't have patience. Get on that like crazy because seriously he's running out of time for real this time.

As the dust settles and the dawn rises on a new Day, those left standing must take stock of the situation. The devastation wrought by The Other is finally over, and while Kaine took out many Threats in this form, he also took out many allies. Never mind that now, Kaine is gone, but the Jackal is still out there, and you can't count on Kaine's help coming back to dish out any more 11th-hour hail mary saves.

There's still more work to be done before this city is safe, and only one man has the Great Power to finish the job.

Aaarrrgh has returned to the Active player pool to fight back against the city's remaining Threats. He is Dead No More!

Dead No More.jpg
Spooky...

Oh, and, I really hate to do this, but Mellow Ezlo has been ModKilled for dropping off the face of the earth. They were Town Aligned Mary-Jane Watson-Parker. That's probably really going to hurt the Town. A lot. Oh well, that's what I get for giving such a critical Town role to a flake.

If you're waiting on a Night ability result, I've still got a couple left to send. Should appear in your inbox in a few moments.

IT IS NOW DAY 7

The Day 7 Deadline is set for 52 hours from now, on August 17th at 7:30 AM EST. Click here for an accurate countdown.

As requested, a Post #3 "Game Status" hyperlink.

Last edited:

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Truly there is only one option for us. The real spider is now a detriment to Town

Vote: Silverfish

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
SMS

we could try roleblocking and then lynching SMS today to see if it results in him actually dying

trying to off him by hitting him with 14 killing abilities seems risky so finding alternative avenues to ending his life seems like a good idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom