• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on now, sir cube.

Do you doubt me? Do you doubt the man behind the mask? This Spiderman is in fact, shockingly, a good guy.

Lol ex, I told KoD I was pulling myself out of exile right after he was exiled. Whether or not you also used an ability is irrelevant, I was already coming back.

Try Morse PK? I think rag mentioned using that once before.

Lol ex, I told KoD I was pulling myself out of exile right after he was exiled. Whether or not you also used an ability is irrelevant, I was already coming back.

Try Morse PK? I think rag mentioned using that once before.

I tried morse already, didn't make sense. Maybe I did it backwards though?

No they're not, Ex.

They've certainly not acted like it in action or otherwise. But no worries.

We're about to play KoD Must Die 2, except this time I can kill.

And some of you will die.

I am ok with this.
o_O is it too late to say that I apologize for anything that I may have done?

Been trying to decode Rag's message, but it's not in binary and it's not numbers to letters. Any other suggestions?

I guess he might have been doing the silent equivalent of waving his hands and jumping up and down.
I'm no-... Morse maybe?

Hello to you too Arrgh.

Min Min flipping town doesn't phase me because, as I said, her actions in game thus far (as far as sharing information or anything of the like that wasn't concealed in shadows) were sorely lacking in terms of "helping" town while conspiring with a known threat.

But hey, I'm just a guy who can kill you. What do I know?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Hello to you too Arrgh.

Min Min flipping town doesn't phase me because, as I said, her actions in game thus far (as far as sharing information or anything of the like that wasn't concealed in shadows) were sorely lacking in terms of "helping" town while conspiring with a known threat.

But hey, I'm just a guy who can kill you. What do I know?
Who do you think killing will help town the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom