• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the current conversation bores me, have a new topic it off left field: have we seen anything which supports any of Rubik's claims? Like, I've assumed that he's Robbie Robertson and sitting in a chat with Betty Brant, but what if he's JJJ, and there's no chat, and he's been messing with us this entire time? I feel like there have been enough claims that the kind of group chat he's been claiming doesn't seem to fit.

I probably shouldn't say anything because I'm the Mod, but 15377's definition of what a Threat means is spot on the money (of course, his assessment of who is a Threat probably isn't, unless it is, who knows). All this talk of disambiguating mechanical Threats with a capital T from actual threats in terms of game impact is silly. Y'all think I would make someone a mechanical Threat just to slow Town down who wasn't also an actual threat in terms of game impact? That's too bastard even for me. :shrugs: Threats are threats, yo. That's why the very public Town win condition says to get rid of them because they'll lose if they don't.

Though, the reverse... Make someone who isn't a mechanical Threat at all but has an overall threatening or negative impact... That I'd totally do. :suspicious: Also, I'd probably be down with planting false info places like this very post to make you think people who aren't Threats are, and who are Threats aren't, just because y'all deserve to be more confused than you already are. Yeah, I said it. Don't blame me. It's probably all Tevish's fault somehow.

Carry on.

I'm as on board with this lynch as I can be. Now to vote for the first time all game! Exciting, isn't it?

Vote: Rag

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
It's good to be back in costume. How's it going, my split personality clones?

Chill funfun, we've still got 5 votes before maj and we don't know if his threshold is higher. You can stay and vote.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
My lynch threshhold is still 8. I was one vote away from being lynched there, I think. I'd prefer some time to respond to whatever just happened before i'm killed, if thats alright with all of you.

I don't know anything about gaunt. Do you want to be more specific with whatever you're claiming on me ex? I assume based on the rapid coordination of all those votes that something is going on out of thread that i'm not privy to, and i feel like i should probably be privy to it.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
In other news I'm dying. SMS would you be willing to give me some of that cure? I'm very not a threat to anyone.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Rag is definitely not Gaunt, and Rag never used an ability last night.

So whatever information you're preaching, Ex, it's wrong.

i used burning the midnight oil last night. Do you know who is controlling gaunt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom