• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My mechanical info did have a hole left open that was created by you and Killjoy. I figured, with Dusky having been known to target you, that it made sense, given my own info, that you targeted Dusky.

Course that leaves Killjoy unaccounted for. He's supposed to be a clone of spider-man though, right?
I targeted Killjoy with my day ability shortly after he claimed Spidey-aligned during the first day.

Skystone

I, Chocobo
@Mellow Ezlo
if you assume she’s a character, maybe
I suppose she could be a game mechanic. But that's still (presumably) verifiable at some point or another.

On that note, one of the Bugles (?) mentioned red lipstick. But I am presently too lazy to confirm what is known about that item.

Neither. She likely got Sun's true role. Still desperately trying to aid known threats to town over actually helping town I see though.
Isn't Sun a clone? Which makes his true role something like "degenerating exiled Spider-Hobo" or whatever.

Minish is asking about me because funnier et al are trying to find out (and presumably stop) what is depowering funnier, a self admitted threat to town. If they aren't the immediate priority for town that's fine, but at no point should admitted threats to town be left to their own devices. Sms being roleblocked and funnier being voteblocked are exactly what town should be doing to manage known threats that aren't on the current lynching block.

@Sky, Rag tagged him early game (she put it out in the day 2 bugle if I'm not mistaken) so she would have his role prior to confirmed status.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Minish is asking about me because funnier et al are trying to find out (and presumably stop) what is depowering funnier, a self admitted threat to town. If they aren't the immediate priority for town that's fine, but at no point should admitted threats to town be left to their own devices. Sms being roleblocked and funnier being voteblocked are exactly what town should be doing to manage known threats that aren't on the current lynching block.
take off the tinfoil hat maybe

I know we were considering adding you to the neighborhood but some stuff is making us hesitate if she has a similar reason I don’t see why not asking stuff around

you tunneling on someone who literally outed the entire mafia and is mechanically proven to not be a threat really isn’t making it any easier tbf

idk where you’re pulling funnier from since him being powerless is because of the trial not ending the way he wanted apparently

why are you so obsessed with funnier and SMS who have been playing in town’s favor and letting PK and Freddeh run around? Is the goblin alignment not a threat in your opinion? Who do you think it’s the Gaunt?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer

Or maybe I'm asking for a different reason that doesn't pertain to that at all. One that very much concerns helping town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom