• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Also, considering the fact that Poy's flip showed only Mafia aligned, I am inclined to believe that the talk of the true Carnage being in the game was just posturing to confuse us. Like, I'm not discounting the possibility, but it seems unlikely.

poy seemed genuinely frustrated to me so i wouldn't be surprised if he was throwing his team mate under the bus during a meltdown, but I also wouldn't explicitly trust anything he says. Its something to keep in mind, but not something worth acting on as long as we have confirmed living threats to deal with.

you’re venom right?

““Killing off demons is something rather intense. Get him tonight… Venom counts as a demon, right?” Parker inquired.”

any idea on what this is referring to?

pretty sure that was "rainbow spidey" and not sunfan, who is exiled and thus probably unable to use the spiderman account right now. Asking this question of anyone who was actually in the trial chat where this was probably said will probably yield more context at least.

there's been (at least one) spiderman who's been using a lot of colours. initially it seemed like they were doing so with the sole intent of sewing confusion and discrediting the spiderman colour system, but they eventually calmed down and have since exclusively been posting in sets of three, with each post being a different colour and generally having the same tone, like a crazy person arguing with themselves.

Scarlet Spider

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Given we are told that win cons are mostly tied to alignment and CL and Poy most likely have a spider alignment to them as well, I'd speculate that flips show the alignment your win con is tied to over every alignment you could possess.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
there's been (at least one) spiderman who's been using a lot of colours. initially it seemed like they were doing so with the sole intent of sewing confusion and discrediting the spiderman colour system, but they eventually calmed down and have since exclusively been posting in sets of three, with each post being a different colour and generally having the same tone, like a crazy person arguing with themselves.
We are not crazy, you are the one who is crazy.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Raggy, my girl! how could you say such a thing? you're breaking my heart

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
You are Tearing me apart, Lisa!

I just feel like there are too many characters already confirmed or implied for there to be a Carnage. Unless of course Carnage has an unexpected host, and is in fact one of the known characters.

Looked it up, and the only version of Carnage that is attached to a character in the game is Red Goblin, aka Norman Osborn. So let's hope that's not a thing.

Deadline for Night 4 will come just as I am setting up for my weekly D&D twitch stream.

I will not start Day 5 until after that is over (so don't expect Day to begin until around midnight), but I'm not extending your deadline. Actions sent after 7pm Eastern (in 2.5 hours) will not be accepted. You've been warned (all 3 of you who haven't submitted things).

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
What? Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
lets see. chaos mafia 1 was Unthemed
chaos mafia 2 was Princess Bride
Chaos mafia 3 was John Hughes
Chaos mafia 4 was Clue/Rocky Horror
Chaos Mafia 5 was the remake of the first one
hmm... what theme should I use for Chaos Mafia 6...

"Paaaarrrkeerrrrrr!!"

Gaunt2.jpg
Gaunt has returned!!

As if you don't have enough to worry about... Like, who decided that a super-powered cybernetic killing machine belongs in a Spider-Man comic anyways? What does he think this is, The Terminator 8000: Clone-Judgement Day?

This time, he's after the illustrious photographer of the Daily Bugle, Peter Parker himself! But unlike his previous victim, Parker knows how to fight back. After all, he moonlights as none other than the Amazing Spider-Man!

But wait... What's this... Gaunt has been upgraded?! COME ON! Can't a web-head catch a break?

gaunt dead.jpg
Wouldn't want to be Spider-Man right now...

Duskyblue has been KILLED by the super-powered cybernetic psychopath known as GAUNT! They were Peter Parker, the Spider Aligned photographer of the Daily Bugle!

IT IS NOW DAY 5

The Day 5 Deadline is set for 76 hours from now, on August 9th at 7:15 AM EST. Click here for an accurate countdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom