• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
The real Carnage is BP and has a threshold equal to the active player count minus 2. Good luck finding them.

Poyzin

What the ****, why don’t I just full claim right now if I’m exiting the game. I’m Spider-Carnage, clone of Carnage, and I’m both Mafia and Carnage aligned. The real Carnage has both a night kill and the ability to read people’s role PMs in full. I just have nightly roleblocks and can roleblock people with my vote, along with other stuff that shouldn’t matter to you. I have a fancy little discord server with the real Carnage as well, and I know nobody else knows about it because there’s only 3 people in it

Carnage is more than likely one of the less actively posting players.

Immediate knee-jerk reaction tells me it is Amber (Asfyniti). Barring her, maybe Dusky. (Probably is Dusky, but at this point I'm not willing to trust either of them).

Either way, Fred is running around and so is Funnier. We're better off pushing their lynches. Funnier more so since, despite the thoughts that he may be compatible with town, he has already failed to achieve his win con (get Silver to plead guilty at the trial). If you are going to assume he'll sit idly by and not screw with some people, then I'll tell you that is a dangerous assumption to make. Especially since we don't know the extent of his powers.

Poyzin

I really did love having literally no ****ing time to play the game, just to be revived for who knows why by who knows who, just to be yeeted immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom