• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
the rumor mill i got on day 1 was formatted differently and didn't have a tag or a percentage

the rumor mill i used yesterday was tagged with character, and had no percentage.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I got a rumor mill that some guy named "Doctor Seward Trainer" happens to be the only town-aligned character who has the correct abilities to prove definitely the identity of the true honest-to-god Spider-Man.

Asfinyti

aka amber
*hands over the bag and pulls out another* I got plenty ;)
thank
it's not quite as fun if it's not someone else's stuff though :p

I got a rumor mill that some guy named "Doctor Seward Trainer" happens to be the only town-aligned character who has the correct abilities to prove definitely the identity of the true honest-to-god Spider-Man.
DECEASED PLAYERS
  1. Doc was Town Aligned Doctor Seward Trainer; he was killed Day 1 by Gaunt
he ah
seems to be dead

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
how differently are we talking? just no tag or was there something else going on

it just didn't have any formatting at the start and instead jumped straight into the fact

Scarlet Spider

Mafia Account
Mafia Account

I find this plausible given how his ability functioned with what his motivation was. At least on the ability front. Tevish's inattention to the game makes the alignment part plausible as well, but that might be coincidence.

My current working theory is that the four methods of determining true Spidey each produce their own true Spidey, and the mistruth in the second post is that there will be only one true Spidey.

Ragnarokio

people saw tevish's role pm right, so they should know if he's town?

i guess it could have been a fake pm in theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom