• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
We are no longer bound by the confines of this establishment. We have transcended identity and have renounced Parker. we have Also renounced The Jackal. We are Us, and that is how it shall be. We are also now not beneficial to anyone, and lost our fangs. Sad as it may be for us. we have decided to ride this game out and see it's end... if we live that long.

Duskyblue

Schiischaib
IIRC, the trial ends at EOD. So regardless there's a full night where threats have a chance to return to keep the game running. I had a night ability to pull any player back from exile, so if any non threats remain that aren't town and might want to watch Rome burn with a similar ability because they can't win anymore *stares at KoD*, then town probably should stay on guard regardless.
I am pretty sure Minish or funnier said it was end of night.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I, the original green Spidey, did not write any of the recent green text from this account. I am also incredibly frustrated that none of the confirmed clones had answered my question of what exactly happened when you checked in with your motivation.

I feel like we should have Skystone, specifically, cover the motivation-claiming process since I've verified he's not a threat and thus should have no/limited reason to lie. @Skystone.

VOTE: SMS

Skystone

I, Chocobo
First, I claimed to Zinger that I had determined my clone status (as a result of interacting with Tevish). Zinger confirmed my intention to realize my motivation, then I was given a choice to either "go it alone" and become a survivor, or to join my creator and turn to the mafia side.

Day 3.png

The Green Goblin can't be targeted?
By Betty Brant-Leeds

Attempts to target Freddeh last night all appear to have resulted in roleblocks. Photo of Norman Osborn that was taken unclosed.

norman.jpg

Daily Bugle Logo.png
Page 3

Bugle Mailbag
DISCLAIMER: The below claims may or may not be true! The Daily Bugle can't vouch for any hearsay from its readers, though we appreciate your enthusiasm!

Friends, citizens, Spidermen, lend me your ears.

I have it under good authority from an anonymous source that Judas Traveller is not a threat to town, nor is he a cultist.

[REDACTED]

Your pal, anon.
Dear anon,

Is the anonymous source Judas Traveller?

-Ed.

Scrier said:
By the time you get this note
We'll no longer be alive
We'll have all gone up in smoke
There'll be no way to reply

You'll be wondering about my role that vanished long ago
And the words that reach you now
That were buried underground

Greetings to everyone in zelda dungeon's forum
It seems that you were never aware that we were here
You're probably too busy rejoicing in the present
To stop and be reminded of the dark and troubled past

We'll no longer be alive
But our skulls are smiling still
At the thought of things to come

We can confidently know that you'll enjoy a better world
When the evils that we faced
Will at last be laid to rest

When the poisons of the Earth
Are completely neutralized
When the hatred and the lies
Are forever put aside

When the voices of dissent and contradiction all abate
And the peaceful air is filled
With a silent harmony

We can't be certain at the moment of this writing
But surely in the future there'll be no more confusion
The sound of accusations will be thankfully forgotten
No more will the chattering masses make a noise

Maybe just a day from now
We'll have all gone up in smoke
There'll be no way to reply

And we confidently know
You'll enjoy a better time
When the evils that we faced
Will at last be laid to rest
Dear Scrier,

I have no idea what any of that means and I'm far too tired to try to work it out.

-Ed.

Hello Editor,

I have a message for the one true Spider-Man. I hold something very near and dear to you, something so precious that you literally cannot win the game without it. You may call me a liar, and you may say none of it is true, but one day you, the one true Spider-Man, whether you've realized your identity or not, will be shown proof that what I say is true. That is how you will know that you are the real Spider-Man if you had not already learned this information yourself.

Take note of what I say because it's vastly important that you remember when the time comes. When you see that what I have is real and in my possession, I need you to do something for me, and it will be yours. When you discover it is real, and you seemingly are asked to lose the game, accept the terms. I know this sounds very sketchy, but at this point you will have already been shown proof that what I say is true that you have been in a position where you couldn't win the game anyway for quite a while. Allow me to assure you, accepting the terms only reveals what condition you have been in, and you will be given the remedy immediately following. Now I know what you're thinking, what's in it for me? In a word: Everything. I will immediately exit the game as a victor, and you will be able to win the game again. Take note Spider-Man, because if you choose wrong, it will have dire consequences on every Town and Spider aligned player in this game. There is no exaggeration, and it is not within my control.

I hope we can come to an easy agreement and all walk away from this victors. We're all counting on you Spider-Man.

This had better make the front page. If it fails to do so, I am canceling my subscription.

You may post this letter without any editing, Mr. Editor. No Redacted will be necessary.
Dear anon,

I hope things work out as cleanly as you say.

-Ed.

Finding the real Spider-Man has created a necessary chaos in New York. The Jackal has finally awoke and endgame can begin. Do not think that this was anything but inevitable. Any Spider that has chosen to complete their motivation must now be treated as hostile until shown otherwise. Any Spider that has chosen to become hostile is now a pawn in Jackal's army. Red will put it's faith in blue unless something changes the status quo. Make no mistake, we are going to war. May your gods have mercy on all of us.
Dear anon,

Thanks for writing. I don't really especially agree or disagree with what you said.

-Ed.

Daily Bugle Logo.png
Page 5

Editor's Note

Dear Readers,

We've got a special double photograph from Peter Parker.

Spidey and Traveller.jpg

Parker managed to get both characters in one shot. Apparently, in the previous night, the one character that was targeting the other never got close enough for the two of them to get caught together in frame.

One of them appears to be Funnier, AKA Judas Traveller.

Keep up the good work everyone,

Robbie Robertson
EDITOR-IN-CHIEF OF THE DAILY BUGLE
Contact Us

Daily Bugle Logo.png
Page 6

Puppy Corner

Puppy3.png

After consulting with our staff and psychological professionals, we've decided that puppies were an appropriate means of helping people process this mafia game in a healthy way.

Daily Bugle Logo.png
Page 7

Daily Funny

Calvin3.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom