• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough, I know about your exile, just thought you decided to go full Scarlet lol.

The main problem with this is the same problem that I have with SMS's outing: It all feels too easy. And just like SMS's gambit, there's been a lot more to it than we were led to believe on its outset. That said, I have more faith that Spidey-not-spideys claims are what they BELIEVE to be accurate, I'm just not sure its going to play out the way we are hoping it will.

In short, I'm being very skeptical here.

Exile prevented me from posting anywhere.

If what I think comes to pass it will hardly be easy. In the original, MJ's presence made the Spidey's near unkillable. We literally couldn't be removed by any means except lynch and had a higher than majority threshold. If the Spiders of this game are similar we might be looking at taking out an innocent before we are even able to remove a guilty Spider-Man from the field. If I was a bastard designer of Zingers quality that innocent would be Gwen Stacy. This in turn will trip SMS into full Jackal and likely see him return from exile. Then the real battle will begin. But removing every other threat in this one fell swoop would likely be worth the trade off. Tevish, you said you knew his weakness. How off the mark is my thinking in regards to that matter?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom