• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet Spider

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
**** this, here's all the things:

I am Ben Reilly, the hooded Scarlet Spider. KoD, my black and red counterpart, is Kaine. He's currently defending Peter Parker who plans to plead guilty because it'll put on a grand show for Judge Funsie, who's win con is to see Peter Parker found guilty in his trial (talk about bias am I right?). Both were put on Exile to keep them from putting any of this information to the public but you can't keep a good Spider team down. The prosecution team consists of CL, PK, Poy, and SMS. That's right folks, team Red ain't afraid to name Jackal names. Silver's (aka the real Petey on trial) justification for doing so is that the greatest number of people will win by doing this (or more expressly town + survivors), because his prosecution gets to auto win if he's found guilty as well. This does not create a situation where we just have to remove Parker and easy peasy win. I haven't fired off my motivation so I can't say what the clones that have selected self will be in relation to town, but your Scarlets here won't have a reason to fight for town anymore as we both currently require Siliver to win in order to win. If the clones are the same town is looking at a situation where any clone that has chosen to go mafia will be an enemy, as well as the other Jackal, and every clone and the Scarlets won't have any reason to resist them. So I'm calling for two things right now. First is a basic head count on the non spiders. Literally claim you aren't a clone and if you win with town or goblins. Clones I'd mostly like to see a sound off on who is a clone and Skystone I'd like you to offer up the survivor clause (as I feel your offer to Tevish makes it most likely you chose the self path). KoD and I have come to the conclusion that the most logical course of action is to follow Silver's wish of maximizing wins for town with his plea, but to do that Silver needs to know more definitively if his guilty plea will actually aid town and the selves or leave it to the wolves. And since his plea IS time sensative you all should be quick about it.

To further this info bomb, I know this because both KoD and I have access to Doc's lab whether exiled or not, allowing him to pass this information to me and in turn to you. This is part of the reason I've been super critical of Minish and her protecting SMS. Doc was the town aligned source of the cure. Coupling this knowledge with what the "other" Jackal said, that SMS had stolen some cure and gone on a power trip, it started to fall into place that he was just playing Minish from the start, as if he wanted to create good will with her and had supplies of the cure on hand from the start of the game, as well as the ability to make more, he'd have absolutely no reason to hold back on them. Of course this does not mean that Minish's original status is still in tact. After all Kaine came to be the other Scarlet Spider by stealing SMS's cure and taking it himself, turning himself from a threat to town to essentially being town aligned with a compltely different set of abilities. That might be something Tevish should consider looking into, if town isn't completely screwed by next night.

funnier6

Courage~
I'm going to take this piece by piece and say true or not true

Idk whether KoD blatantly lied to you, since I know he knows all the details of how the trial works, or if you made this plan to... lower public opinion of Silv's choice in the trial?? Either way what you said aint true.
I am Ben Reilly, the hooded Scarlet Spider.
Thats cool, hi
KoD, my black and red counterpart, is Kaine. He's currently defending Peter Parker
This is true
who plans to plead guilty because it'll put on a grand show for Judge Funsie,
Thats not true, to some tiny extent he's doing it to help me but he's mainly doing it because its the clearest way for town to win at this point
who's win con is to see Peter Parker found guilty in his trial (talk about bias am I right?)
I mean yes but it also happens to help town quite a lot, if I may point out you have an equal amount of bias being you can't win if he makes that choice. You still only would have a snowballs chance if he went the other way but know
Both were put on Exile to keep them from putting any of this information to the public but you can't keep a good Spider team down.
Thats not true, or at the very least I'm sure as heck not to blame for that. We literally talked to Silver beforehand and he agreed to this. The exile happens automatically when the trial is begun
The prosecution team consists of CL, PK, Poy, and SMS.
This is true
Silver's (aka the real Petey on trial) justification for doing so is that the greatest number of people will win by doing this (or more expressly town + survivors), because his prosecution gets to auto win if he's found guilty as well.
First part is true

Last part is absolutely 100% not. The real terms and conditions are as follows: If Silver pleads guilty, he will become the last threat to town, he will sacrifice his wincon and become the only thing standing in the way of a town victory. ALL THREATS TO TOWN will be exiled immediately, this absolutely including the members of the prosecution, if it were not so I wouldn't have kept apologizing to sms for not having had enough time to get Gwen to fall in love with him. As a natural consequence the scarlet spiders are unable to complete their wincon but idk anything about their threat to town status and considering Kaine is some kinda psychopathic murderer I'm expecting they'll be exiled too

The consequences for pleading not guilty are that every deceased threat to town will return from the dead and every exiled threat to town will return from exile immediately. And also I lose the game. All of that's true. Please lie detect the heck out of me.
This does not create a situation where we just have to remove Parker and easy peasy win
Its. Its literally what it does. It says so in the trial channel that we all have access to. Idk that it'll be quite as easy as pie but I've been looking into how best to handle the aftermath for Mins sake and yeah I don't think they'll be much trouble but if there is we're planning for it anyway

Idk what on earth is going with the rest of your post but here is what is actually going on which Min has already said and I believe sms will confirm

Scarlet Spider

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I'm going to take this piece by piece and say true or not true

The point of my post was to clear the air on the half truths Min keeps putting out because she's acting as a shield for you and SMS. So you and SMS, who are a known threat to the town and a player whose interests do no necessarily align with town's, aren't exactly guaranteed to be the bastion of truth. Literally the only people that are capable of directly putting information into this thread right now are the ones actively seeking a guilty Parker, which paints an extreme bias. My and KoD's bias is irrelevant to the town state and their capability to win. What we have enacted is a public polling state for Silver to see who is going to claim to be able to win or not based off of the verdict. We are simply two nays on that poll. But let's tuck into your claim. So Parker pleads guilty and the threats to town are immediately exiled. What's to stop them from coming back? What incentive do they have to actually be arguing against KoD right now? Your trial seems like it would be everybody except maybe PK trying to get Silver to plead not guilty if the threats aren't going to win as they leave the game. Do you really expect us to believe the entire scum team has just decided that auto losin

funnier6

Courage~
So Parker pleads guilty and the threats to town are immediately exiled
Which you casually forgot to mention
What's to stop them from coming back?
Idk, a lot I would hope, but we're planning for it anyways
What incentive do they have to actually be arguing against KoD right now?
You know as well as I do that they're sitting in there playing Connect 4 and Othello
Do you really expect us to believe the entire scum team has just decided that auto losin
I'm not the one who made them the prosecution, they dont seem to know why they're supposed to be arguing for it either

By the way, funnier, just out of curiosity: could you have been lynched yesterday, and would that have prevented the current mess?

funnier6

Courage~
By the way, funnier, just out of curiosity: could you have been lynched yesterday, and would that have prevented the current mess?
I'm extremely hard to lynch so not easily at least. Though yes it was my decision that began the trial so it wouldnt have happened if I'd been dead

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i'm not a clone and i win with town

winning the game because silver decides to lose the game on purpose out of the kindness of their heart or something feels kind of bad but i'm playing to win so i'll still support it however i can

there's a significant chance things won't unfold so neatly though, i guess.

Scarlet Spider

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
*Pokes last reply with a stick*

Why are you cut off like that little one?

@Funsie, That's what you claim and the hypothetical foundation for everything that follows, indicated as such by the tuck into your claim bit. Alas I do know they are playing Othello. But I also know that Silver doesn't actually believe he'll remove all the threats to the town. Which speaks to me that what you're putting down isn't all there is to it.

@min, Well naming the entire prosecution team except for SMS, whom you simply refer to as Jackal, to prevent the outright declaration that he IS a known threat to town that you've been protecting the entire game is a pretty big half truth so...

Scarlet Spider

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I like how you pinged a 64 yo old lady
and she did mention the Jackal was in it in some posts tho

Hence why it's a half truth. The current Jackal count is supposedly two, so by using Jackal instead of specifically naming SMS, min creates some wiggle room for them to put it on the other Jackal.

funnier6

Courage~
*Pokes last reply with a stick*

Why are you cut off like that little one?

@Funsie, That's what you claim and the hypothetical foundation for everything that follows, indicated as such by the tuck into your claim bit. Alas I do know they are playing Othello. But I also know that Silver doesn't actually believe he'll remove all the threats to the town. Which speaks to me that what you're putting down isn't all there is to it.

@min, Well naming the entire prosecution team except for SMS, whom you simply refer to as Jackal, to prevent the outright declaration that he IS a known threat to town that you've been protecting the entire game is a pretty big half truth so...
You know perfectly well that’s it not hypothetical and that KoD can literally see it’s true dont even bother

Min is hesitant to say things about sms because if she betrays him she loses her chance to change his alignment to town, which could still happen before he ends up exiled. She’s trying to prevent him from being mafia thank you very much. We all already know who the jackal is so I can’t imagine how on earth that is a half truth. If anything the half truth was that she said Traveller without telling anyone it was me. If you have any actual claims please get on with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom