• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
The problem with this theory is a clone's motivation is supposed to be to find out if they are a clone or not, and that isn't my motivation. It seems at the moment I'm the real deal, and the other Jackal is probably not. I guess I could ask if I'm a clone since so far I've been under the assumption I'm not a clone.

Thats appears to be the motivation of all of the spidermen. It remains to be seen whether or not that is true of all clones.

I would think that it would be a motivation or role component for any unknowing clone, which might just have been the Spider-men. Minish, for instance, is a clone and knew that from the start if I understand the claim right. I'm not a clone, and would never suspect myself of being a clone since I have no communication with the mod about what I believe my clone status to be, I'm just Daredevil not "Daredevil, who may or may not be a clone and I need to know what you think about that"

If PK is our best lynch option, I can get behind that. I would prefer to go for funnier, but either way I don't like the idea of them getting together.

Unvote; vote: Paranoid King

Whatever. Lynch the player who has tried to be nothing but helpful, who has revealed their own abilities and the powers of the jackal without prompting, who gave summaries to keep people up to speed, who has done nothing wrong aside from spying on the jackal, who has repeatedly offered to use their powers to help people out, who was willing to reveal rumors from the rumor mill every day, and who just wants to survive long enough to achieve their win condition.

The Jackal told you nothing except who to kill, and that they would eventually be good, and you believed them. I told you powers, abilities, roles, motivations, and win conditions - everything I knew. I've offered future support in return for just being able to survive. My only goal is to find Judas Traveler, which you also want!

Oh well.

When everything goes downhill, you will only have yourselves to blame.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I don't know about this. PK was quite helpful earlier, and he didn't really have time to make up his claim. On the other hand though, killing him would give us information, and his latest post gives me weird vibes.

funnier6

Courage~
Whatever. Lynch the player who has tried to be nothing but helpful, who has revealed their own abilities and the powers of the jackal without prompting, who gave summaries to keep people up to speed, who has done nothing wrong aside from spying on the jackal, who has repeatedly offered to use their powers to help people out, who was willing to reveal rumors from the rumor mill every day, and who just wants to survive long enough to achieve their win condition.

The Jackal told you nothing except who to kill, and that they would eventually be good, and you believed them. I told you powers, abilities, roles, motivations, and win conditions - everything I knew. I've offered future support in return for just being able to survive. My only goal is to find Judas Traveler, which you also want!

Oh well.

When everything goes downhill, you will only have yourselves to blame.
I think you’re a cool dude if that helps

Since Sun Fan claims to be a post-motivation Spider Clone and seems willing to support his own lynch, that might well be another info option. I'd like to know what a flip looks like.

I think this game may well be down to a trust exercise. More than one scum have claimed the ability to town-side. A huge subgroup, the spider clones, can apparently choose between being town and being maf. I wonder, is anyone actually locked to evil? Or are we all just trying to determine who Cooperated with Town versus who opposed town for profit?

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Since Sun Fan claims to be a post-motivation Spider Clone and seems willing to support his own lynch, that might well be another info option. I'd like to know what a flip looks like.

I think this game may well be down to a trust exercise. More than one scum have claimed the ability to town-side. A huge subgroup, the spider clones, can apparently choose between being town and being maf. I wonder, is anyone actually locked to evil? Or are we all just trying to determine who Cooperated with Town versus who opposed town for profit?

Its not town or maf. Its solo or maf really.

funnier6

Courage~
I don't want to waste your action over something minor, but I wouldn't object to being able to ask a very minor question that probably doesn't even matter if it requires no investment on your part.
I might help you tomorrow but it requires that I trust you and you trust me, I’ll know that you’re worth trusting soon enough if you are and following that if you’d be willing to trust me a little bit it’ll be fine. I don’t mean that you have to trust me with your secrets or any bull I just mean you have to trust that I’m honestly trying to help and not a backstabbing loser like you know isn’t really my thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom