• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lore based question(s) so I can move on:
I remember in the series Peter Parker was in love with one of the two women Silver mentioned. That was Mary Jane right? If so, what about this Gwen Stacy character?
*Slams head against wall*
Go read the OP, probably your backstory, and the day one post.

Now because I'm not a total jerk, I'll answer the question too. Gwen Stacy, girl Peter loved, Miles warren's top student, Peter accidentally killed her.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
So, I have talked to the Jackal now and as I suspected just straight up outing them would be too easy. There is very good reason for me to withhold who it is for the time being. I know how this sounds, but hopefully those who know me know that you can trust my judgment. I wouldn't make this play if I were mafia, and likely not if I were self aligned. I will continue to scumhunt despite not having control of my own abilities. I will say that the worse harm the Jackal could possibly do using me is roleblocking people.

So presumably the Jackal can make Minish lose the game somehow. That's an interesting dynamic. I would prefer to keep Minish alive for now (should probably be prioritized for investigations just in case though), because we might reach a point where we can break the Jackal's hold and get the info. I'm currently inclined to think Minish is mostly honest.

8 pages or so, not bad.

Hot take: Funnier is the Jackal, and we should have been listening to Kill (or whoever) about voting Funnier into nonexistance. Barring that, despite it being easy, I agree that Minish should out who the Jackal is. If that's going to take time, then that's fine since, at some point, we'll get to know unless Minish plans to possibly head to the grave with info due to her degeneration state.

I'm currently not opposed to a D1 Rag lynch if only to prove that this isn't one of the rare times Rag decides to be active as scum.

I know nothing of Sun Fan so meta reads there are eluding me.

Welcome to the fray, Tevish.

8 pages or so, not bad.

Hot take: Funnier is the Jackal, and we should have been listening to Kill (or whoever) about voting Funnier into nonexistance. Barring that, despite it being easy, I agree that Minish should out who the Jackal is. If that's going to take time, then that's fine since, at some point, we'll get to know unless Minish plans to possibly head to the grave with info due to her degeneration state.
It was me who joked about Funnier. Rag mentioned something about him not feeling well, and the possibility of him being replaced, which caused me to back off of him.

With how things are going I'm putting it back

Vote: Funnier6

I don't feel good about sun fan either. The only other time i've seen him play like this he was self-aligned. He could be playing so flippantly because he thinks of the game as a joke and doesn't intend on playing seriously, which itself means he isn't really a bad thing. He's also probably the most likely player to be the jackyl in my eyes, and so I think pressuring him for information is worthwhile.

I think the case on KoD is stronger, but for now I'm more interested in seeing sunfan respond so I'll move my vote.

Unvote, Vote: Sun Fan
...I'm the most likely to be The Jackal?
You know Zinger said that the game wasn't fully randomized, right?
I'm going to read into that that The Jackal was given to someone Zinger knows, since it seems like its an important role

I don't think he picks the random ****head who he (likely) knows nothing about to be such an important role. I'm tempted to say you don't believe this either.

I'm going to read into that that The Jackal was given to someone Zinger knows, since it seems like its an important role

I don't think he picks the random ****head who he (likely) knows nothing about to be such an important role. I'm tempted to say you don't believe this either.
May as well address this for everyone.

It's true. Some of the roles were given out to hand-picked players. I'll even go so far as to tell you that exactly 4 roles were hand-picked. The other 20 were determined entirely randomly by dice. With a bit of detective work, you can probably figure out who most of those 4 roles are (the 4 players who got hand-picked roles already know). The Jackal is not one of them.

Speculation into who got a hand-picked role versus a random role should not help anyone solve the game, assuming I did my job correctly.

Can you believe this guy> calling most of us ****heads? ESPECIALLY the new guy whos on his 2nd game?

I'm def on to you now Sun Sun.

Fry squint.png
:suspicious:

well, dang, ok, I can be the jackal I guess from your perspective
I still think that you pinging me out to be the jackal rag was like...
it felt very random to me, and I don't think its very likely for you to be town and have really great reasoning as to why you think I might be the jackal

to talk about some reads, I got a few more townreads

I think silver is posting genuine thoughts, and their post about clone degradation was outside-the-box enough to get me to townread them

lunch is someone I've seen twice, but he seems very disjointed and off the wall, which is closer to the towngame I saw from him in champs, rather than the serial killer game that ended recently

I think Minish is likely to be telling the full truth here. When Ex was the d1 jester (could only win on jester-side if lynched d1) he didn't leave much room for town to maneuver, and forced the focus on himself, whereas minish isn't doing this. Is something nefarious going on here from her? Maybe, but for whatever reason I don't feel very inclined to not trust her right now.

I think KoD came out of the accusations on him looking about as good as he could.

The first person to vote me did it for flimsy reasons, but I don't really care.

I don't like Ex for reasons I can't quite place, I think its just because I... doubt? that two people have used negative modifiers on him (I guess it could be the same person).

Can you believe this guy> calling most of us ****heads? ESPECIALLY the new guy whos on his 2nd game?

I'm def on to you now Sun Sun.

View attachment 43948
:suspicious:
I'm calling myself a ****head
I would never call any of you ****heads, unless you were being real ****heads, and probably not even then

I think the votes/attention on funnier is... exceedingly random
from you, since you're new, I don't mind it

other people taking that up seems very, very strange to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom