• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ability he can only use if someone started the game as spider-aligned? Hmm, that's an edge case, I'm not sure if that means SMS's ability won't work. I guess we could get clarification from my ability tonight.

YES! PK I officially love you and your music.

But seriously, just wondering if you'd like to be the one to die with me.
I can't.

As in, I am literally unable to die right now.

Seems a bit unfair to Rubik to deny him victory, too.

But I guess if you're set on suicide, I am unable to stop you.

I can't.

As in, I am literally unable to die right now.

Seems a bit unfair to Rubik to deny him victory, too.

But I guess if you're set on suicide, I am unable to stop you.
Fine, Fine. I'll just have to murder someone else. I could swing it at Fred then. Or SMS. Eh.

Whomever, whenever.

Fine, Fine. I'll just have to murder someone else. I could swing it at Fred then. Or SMS. Eh.

Whomever, whenever.
Sure. If you're dead, I guess it doesn't matter if the rest of the goblins die.

However, it will still stop Rubik from winning, because you would need to be alive for them to win with goblins.

Sure. If you're dead, I guess it doesn't matter if the rest of the goblins die.

However, it will still stop Rubik from winning, because you would need to be alive for them to win with goblins.
Yeah, that sucks. But we're already established I'm not the best person at the trial. I'm more interested in blowing things up at this point than I am winning in the traditional sense. I count it as a win if I crush everything.

...well, almost everything. Couldn't crush the mafia, after all

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Vote: Silver
Unvote

@anyone who is mafia: trying to cooperate with the goblins only decreases our chance of winning. We don't know everything about their alignment, and should consider them as enemies for as long as they remain unknown. Silver is the optimal lynch today for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom