• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ExLight

I cant begin to express to you how much you deserve to die.

You're honestly lucky that I am duty bound to try and help the town win.

It has been a real -- struggle -- trying not to throw a kill at you this entire time. It would be revenge. It would be justice. It would be a message (to you).

It would be many, oh so many, things to strike you down.

But I'm no monster.

I am not cruel.

There are others more deserving out there.

Sparing your life means more though. It, hopefully, teaches you humility. Especially given the path you walked with Cin Min and Fun Fun (much to Town's dismay).

I still very much appreciate having Ex not dead, it helps keep town numbers up so we continue to maybe have a chance of winning.

Trust me. I can swallow my pride for the greater good. Even though it would please me otherwise.

Town certainly needs all the help it can get.

To that end, killing Ex won't do (even if he was delivering us unto evil). I can forgive him for it though. Cin Min and Fun Fun paid for their sins (well, Cin Min more so since Fun Fun was a threat).

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
for what its worth ex isn't necessarily a bad kill, but i don't know if your kill acts as a lynch or as a kill

it sounds like ex's lizardification only procs if he's lynched, and not if he's killed, so killing him at some point just to prevent him from becominga lizard is potentially a valid move.

I think that the town is in a bad enough position right now that we should be aiming for scum though.

Honestly I find it more suspect that you were town reading me all things considered. Well except the role pm. My interactions with Rag definitely didnt lend to us colluding together. Especially when you consider she pointed out I was lying in the thread. Which I've done a lot.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Honestly I find it more suspect that you were town reading me all things considered. Well except the role pm. My interactions with Rag definitely didnt lend to us colluding together. Especially when you consider she pointed out I was lying in the thread. Which I've done a lot.
I mean twas mostly because of the Scarlet Spider thing

I’m still a bit confused by some stuff that doesn’t add up but Silver is my witness that I was townreading you and KoD mainly because of character

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I was mostly talking about the veiled menace she kept referring to early game. Her death would impact all spiders or some such thing.

Unrelated but semi related, we might need to off rag again if she sticks around. Zinger keeps talking about death Miller cults in the scarlet discord.

IIRC what she REPEATEDLY said was any spider who LYNCHED her would feel guilt and get an effect placed on them so no this is nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom