• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
A lotta stuff happened to me so I haven’t been able to test many people despite being able to collect a few samples. The only person I tested was SMS because of the whole two Jackal thing - and he tested negative for clone - but I also have Minish’s and Hapi’s sample ready to be tested during the night.

Minish’s can be used to rezz her if given to SMS but I don’t have a way to give it to him and I’m now skeptical since I don’t even know anymore if his role that I saw was real.

I was planning to get Silver’s last cycle but days ending super early + me getting roleblocked and the myriad of cool powers I thought funnier had + me thinking communals were more useful ended up taking priority.

Hapi’s is ready to be tested and I collected before she achieved her motivation because she wanted to be tested first so idfk why she did it literally in the phase I was going to compare it.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
A lotta stuff happened to me so I haven’t been able to test many people despite being able to collect a few samples. The only person I tested was SMS because of the whole two Jackal thing - and he tested negative for clone - but I also have Minish’s and Hapi’s sample ready to be tested during the night.

Minish’s can be used to rezz her if given to SMS but I don’t have a way to give it to him and I’m now skeptical since I don’t even know anymore if his role that I saw was real.

I was planning to get Silver’s last cycle but days ending super early + me getting roleblocked and the myriad of cool powers I thought funnier had + me thinking communals were more useful ended up taking priority.

Hapi’s is ready to be tested and I collected before she achieved her motivation because she wanted to be tested first so idfk why she did it literally in the phase I was going to compare it.

Well mainly cause I'm an idiot and didn't pay attention to the wording of the motivation and thought it just mafe my life easier not deleted all my powers. Plus I was kind of testing a theory I had.

Well mainly cause I'm an idiot and didn't pay attention to the wording of the motivation and thought it just mafe my life easier not deleted all my powers. Plus I was kind of testing a theory I had.
Wanna try to undo your motivation? Because of Traveller's illusions, you might be the real spiderman. See if you can just say you're not sure anymore.

The trial was triggered because funnier decided it was time for it. Giving me warning was just a nice thing to do.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Maybe, maybe not. All I'm saying is that traveler believed in his own illusions, so it's not impossible that he called a fake spiderman to trial.
I’ll be legit pissed at that because then we could’ve just asked a defeatist spiderman like Sun to lose and cause town to win.

ALTHOUGH I guess the whole banish all threats was also a lie and they’d’ve just been released since that’s what he does in the comics, oof

The bugle has seemed reasonable accurate from my perspective.

Zinger questioned my motives during the trial while I argued both sides (as myself and Scarlet), when I said I banked on the notion that there would be able to be more than one true spider he didn't push back too hard. So take that how you will.

Ex you should still test hapi though and hapi if you can still change your status, change it back to real. Might as well see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom