• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
It’s a very long story about why it took me so long to respond but that’s best left for off topic. I just got back from a canoe trip and am very tired so I will be napping. Peace

@KoD: sorry, my response was not cool. I should know better than to try to be funny in a situation like this. Most of my posts so far have been immediate reactions without much deep thought behind them. That changes now, because clearly I made a dumb mistake and then blew it out of proportion. If you are operating under the assumption that I knew my accusation was ridiculous when I made it, what do you think my gameplan was in that case? Because clearly there wasn't much of a chance to actually hurt you, because I was just being dumb and it was not at all hard for you to prove that I was dumb. So again, I'm sorry, and I hope we can move on.

Also:
Unvote

Game plan? It literally looked like you were trying to make me look suspicious by not outing my ability of my own volition. As I said previously, you certainly styled your posts with language that would suggest that (and hinted that was what you were going after).

Maybe you did this because you know full well it'll cause a commotion and give you something to contribute to the thread (you know, the thing you were actively stating you were trying to do).

I don't know what your game plan is. To me, it looks like me coming at you for what you said seems like you just backtracking to avoid getting into a tunneling match that may end with you or I lynched over it. You're certainly stylizing yourself as dumb despite me not using such language to describe you. Maybe you're trying to appease my ego.

You know what's funny? All of this is coming from the same person who, in games no so long ago, went through the trouble of arguing against me and leading town to its "demise" whether it was a full-on cult win for Zinger or making a wrong choice that results in unfortunate circumstances for your alignment (typically town).

Anyway, by move on do you mean you want me to remove my vote from you?

See, the thing I'm trying to do is learning from my mistakes. It hasn't been going too well so far this game, but I'm trying.

You're absolutely right that I was reaching in order to create content, but it's clear I was reaching in the wrong direction. Which is why I was so quick to back off.

I would appreciate it if you took your vote off of me, but I'm not expecting it. All I want is for us to acknowledge that this whole conversation was far more noise than it was worth so we can move on to other things.

Poy Poy, I'm gonna give the benefit of the doubt for now. However, I will be keeping an eye open. As for SMS, He's starting out almost similar to the last time, in, what I dubbed Pen X: The Omniverse. I'm personally gonna keep an eye on those two.

As far as Spidey and Scarlet, I'm, for the time being, sitting on them being either the Hoh Gob and or Venom in disguise. What, with how random they've both been so far.

See, the thing I'm trying to do is learning from my mistakes. It hasn't been going too well so far this game, but I'm trying.

You're absolutely right that I was reaching in order to create content, but it's clear I was reaching in the wrong direction. Which is why I was so quick to back off.

I would appreciate it if you took your vote off of me, but I'm not expecting it. All I want is for us to acknowledge that this whole conversation was far more noise than it was worth so we can move on to other things.

I personally believe Aaarrrgh. He was making an attempt to push things along. Whether it was a bad idea or not, that's debatable. I would've probably considered it myself had this not been my second time in one of these rodeos.

For now I'm leaving my vote on funnier until he contributes more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom