• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
True. I wish funnier had started the trial later... if all the threats were known, and it works as proposed, it would be an instant win, as town wins when there's no threat in play at the start of the day. They would have no way to come back in time. Unfortunately right now we might still have someone around who can get them back.

It exiles the unknown threats as well. They're just not a part of the trial. We'll still have one threat if Spiderman pleads guilty since he'll become the only threat left. But we should hopefully be able to deal with that easily.

Duskyblue

Schiischaib
It exiles the unknown threats as well. They're just not a part of the trial. We'll still have one threat if Spiderman pleads guilty since he'll become the only threat left. But we should hopefully be able to deal with that easily.
Oh! That's really good then.
So theoretically, we'd have unlimited time to deal with Spiderman as he wouldn't kill anybody (since he said he'd sacrifice himself for the most people possible to win).

It just seems too good to be true.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Oh! That's really good then.
So theoretically, we'd have unlimited time to deal with Spiderman as he wouldn't kill anybody (since he said he'd sacrifice himself for the most people possible to win).

It just seems too good to be true.

I do think it seems too good to be true. I wouldn't doubt that there could be some sort of trick we don't know about. But we're trying our best to prepare for that and it seems like a good chance to try it.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Seriously? If I find out which one of these people is doing this i am seriously going to kill them in the night.

did somebody say drugs? I just love drugs <3
Fun fact: Spidey canonically hates drugs because of what they did to his college best friend and roommate, Harry Osborn. Marvel even went and printed a three-part drug sensitivity issue in the 70s against the insistence of the Comics Code of America. Those 3 issues of Amazing Spider-Man are some of the only three without the "comics code" seal.

You can't have it both ways.

Actually you can. Exile is only temporary in situational measures. Balance on the game isn't going to make somebody impossible to get rid of, just hard. Anybody removed by the trial is going to be obv scum, so anybody returning is a priority get. The nature of this game isn't figuring out scum, it's figuring out how to permanently deal with them. As I said before, this trial isn't going to be the be all end all to the scum problem. It's going to be the start of the fight. But it's a step in the right direction for town. Instead of trying to fight all battles on all fronts, we are going to bottle neck threats as they return while finding out how to remove our last.

They would have no way to come back in time.

IIRC, the trial ends at EOD. So regardless there's a full night where threats have a chance to return to keep the game running. I had a night ability to pull any player back from exile, so if any non threats remain that aren't town and might want to watch Rome burn with a similar ability because they can't win anymore *stares at KoD*, then town probably should stay on guard regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom