• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Piercings

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Do you have any piercings or intend to get any in particular? What do you think about piercings in general. Do you find piercings can make a person look more attractive to you or are there certain piercings that might put you off?

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I have a few piercings; my ears and I've had my nose pierced too. And I don't think it makes anyone look more attractive, really, it just looks nice. As long as it's not too ostentatious or one of those weird piercings like on the tip of a guy's bell end.

Cross

For rent
I want an ear piercing and an eyebrow piercing, and that's about all I'd want.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I have my left ear pierced once and that's all I have. I get all kinds of jittery at the sight of needles, which @Naruko can confirm. I like belly piercings and upper ear piercings, but I'm too afraid of the pain to get them myself. xD

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
I think piercings on a girl is ok just as long as its just the ears. I really don't like it when they pierce their noses, tongues, and lips. It just looks unattractive to me.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I had my ears pierced and my nose but they've both closed up. I was considering to get my tongue pierced too. I don't have anything against piercings, generally I find them attractive.

bunny

birb overlord
I currently have two piercings in each ear lobe, but I want to get a conch piercing in my left ear at some point. I'm also thinking about getting a triple helix in my right ear. The look of an adorned ear is something I want for myself, but it's understandable if someone doesn't want any at all. I personally don't find piercings attractive anywhere except the ears, but people can do whatever they want with their bodies. I also don't necessarily think that they can make a person more attractive than they already are.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I used to want an eyebrow piercing when I was much younger, but I currently have no piercings and don't intend to get one.

As for piercings on others, I don't really care. I don't see why I should care whether or not someone has a piercing or 20. It's not their jewellery that I'm going to potentially become friends/involved with.

Last edited:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I plan to get my ears pierced at some point. It's a look that I think looks great on both guys and girls, and I think it's a good place to start when it comes to body piercings.

I've also studied the idea of lip and eyebrow piercings, and I played around with it through the magic of image manipulation, and I think they'd look alright. One or the other probably though, if any.

As for piercings on others, I'm fine either way. I know some piercings make people look extremely unattractive, but I also know a lot don't, and some can even make a person more attractive. I find belly button piercings look good on any women who are a little curvy. As long as they fit that person and aren't overly flashy though, I'm good with anything really. Oh, and they can't be overloaded with piercings. Nothing looks worse imo than when somebody has their whole face covered in piercings.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I wouldn't get one, not a big thing for me. Piercings not on the ear for other people bother me, especially eyebrow ones. I find nose piercings unattractive. tongue piercings are attractive but it seems like, not comfortable. Belly button is okay. Would probably be hot if you had one on your nether regions.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I wanted to get plugs while I was in high school and do the whole stretching thing with my ears, even if only a little. I wasn't going to go past 0's (can't remember the exact measurement but they're less than a quarter inch I believe). My dad wasn't keen on the idea and wouldn't let me. This was like 3 to 4 years ago. Now that I'm in college, I still like the idea, but I've found simple tasks to be a pain and really don't want to have to take care of those two. Also, my current job wouldn't appreciate it too much.

As far as them on someone, I don't mind really. I actually kinda like girls who have nipple piercings (but metal don't taste too good). Same with their vagoo.

It's all up to the person if they want them or not imo.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I wanted to get plugs while I was in high school and do the whole stretching thing with my ears, even if only a little. I wasn't going to go past 0's (can't remember the exact measurement but they're less than a quarter inch I believe). My dad wasn't keen on the idea and wouldn't let me. This was like 3 to 4 years ago. Now that I'm in college, I still like the idea, but I've found simple tasks to be a pain and really don't want to have to take care of those two. Also, my current job wouldn't appreciate it too much.

As far as them on someone, I don't mind really. I actually kinda like girls who have nipple piercings (but metal don't taste too good). Same with their vagoo.

It's all up to the person if they want them or not imo.
I had a friend who got plugs, and he went up in sizes way too fast. His ears were so bloody and ****, he went up to like, 00 in a week. It was horrifying watching him jump up 2 sizes at a time.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
As long as it's not to outrages I'm fine. However I feel uncomfterable around extreme Gage's and toung rings.

I don't find them attractive anywhere but on the ear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom