• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I didn't really think the fish chef role could've been stopped by a doctor shot fsr
I did consider giving her a poison shot just in case it did actually interact with that role like that but since storm said he'd target her again it could go to waste so I didn't even bother

pretty much same reasoning for not verifying her with anything else, since there was the fish chef wifom it was just going to be to waste

in any case shooting senzie gave us information about two players (himself and you rag) so that's better than proving myself right

What does the fish chef role have to do with anything? From your perspective minish was night-killed.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
honestly this is probably a pretty big slip. Ex is operating under the assumption that minish died to fish chef when from his perspective that should be impossible.

fish chef is neutral but like

they really should just be town tbh with how their role works

if you're town here the decisions you've made and the way you've gone about making them is going so far out of your way to be scummier than you have to

deadass

I also don't easily believe you missed rag's claim when, if I'm not crazy, you were voting them before Viral

and so should in theory have every reason to scrutinize their posts

especially if you boutta vig somebody else to "confirm" them scum

fr though from my experience anybody who kills a town to confirm something that isn't actually confirmed is just scum like 95% of the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom