• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

entirely excluding things that could be considered "following me" even though I genuinely think that some of those things are good

i don't know who this no lynch guy is but I WANT HIS BLOOD

Vote: No Lynch
You forgot to unvote your vote for Extension
you won't fool me that easily

as per the rules, votes for extension are handled seperately from normal votes

clearly you're a member of the mafia and are afraid of being trapped in this game forever
the way she kinda taunts Chevy here over him choosing to not vote for an extension is a sense of humor that I've found often comes from town rather than scum

this is very good ominous post
this post makes no sense at all in a way that really feels like somebody just throwing out how they feel about things without being concerned about what others think of said thoughts

at a time when not everybody was on the same page about what I had said and how Fig had reacted
fext posted bait by saying he was added to a chat by pen and fig took the bait and read it as a genuine slip but didn't scumread fext for it and fext thought that was evidence of a scum perspective

which isn't a bad case really

Unvote, Vote: Fig

also @Seanzie: I typically have pretty few stances and I typically make a lot of fluff posts, and while its true that I didn't start the case on fig i think its fair to say that i played a big part in driving their wagon and that without my participation in it they feasibly wouldn't be the leading wagon right now. If they die it should make me (and fext) look good.
their evaluation of their own headspace is consistently accurate with how she's actually acting, and in this instance the slight want to claim some credit for the kill feels good especially because she did actually play the part she says she did

there's more, plus some "secret reads" as Rag called them that I won't out, but her entire post history feels genuine

time to bite the bullet I guess

@ChevyWerewolf30 if you're not dodging the thread on purpose I genuinely hope you're doing okay, you seem like a nice guy

unvote
vote Chevy

final random twilight thoughts before day officially ends

Ragnarokio
ExLight

Morbid Minish
Kirino
A Link In Time

Fig
Viral Maze
Killjoy262

Seanzie
Storm

DekuNut
Paranoid King

Pen

The game is on!
Day 1 Final Vote Tally:
Ragnarokio - 3 (Chevywolf30, DekuNut, ExLight)
Chevywolf30 - 8 (Morbid Minish, Kirino, Paranoid King, A Link In Time, Storm, Killjoy262, Seanzie, Fext)
Paranoid King - 1 (Viral Maze)

Not voting - Fig, Ragnarokio

I'm preparing the lynch scene. Feel free to keep posting until I post it.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
the OP says if maj is reached early it's twilight and you can still post until the flip
You just cant Unvote or Vote in Twilight. Then you try to read the OP for an eighth time to see of Night Posting is a thing

was really hoping after he was hammered Chevy would show up to be like "you got me" ngl

Pen

The game is on!
Can we get a vote slave, @Pen for when you're not here?

That's a good idea. I'll look for one!

Day 1 Final Vote Tally:
Ragnarokio - 3 (Chevywolf30, DekuNut, ExLight)
Chevywolf30 - 8 (Morbid Minish, Kirino, Paranoid King, A Link In Time, Storm, Killjoy262, Seanzie, Fext)
Paranoid King - 1 (Viral Maze)

Not voting - Fig, Ragnarokio

By the end of the first day the players had finally settled on which one of the players to lynch. Chevywolf30 had been selected, so he was brought up for execution. After he had died, however, no one appeared to be particularly happy about it.

Chevywolf30 was Spike Spiegel, the Space Cowboy.

The living (13):
@DekuNut
@ExLight
@Morbid Minish
@Killjoy262
@Seanzie
@Viral Maze
@Paranoid King
@Fig
@Fext
@A Link In Time
@Kirino
@Ragnarokio
@Storm

The dead (1):
Chevywolf30 - Spike Spiegel, the Space Cowboy (lynched day 1)

Night 1 Begins!

Those of you with active power roles, please PM me your night actions before Sunday, October 10th 2021 at 6:00 PM EST.

Pen

The game is on!
When the morning came around everyone met up to continue. However… Just kidding, there is no “however” this time! Literally everyone who went to bed last night woke up this morning. Nobody died tonight!

The living (13):
@DekuNut
@ExLight
@Morbid Minish
@Killjoy262
@Seanzie
@Viral Maze
@Paranoid King
@Fig
@Fext
@A Link In Time
@Kirino
@Ragnarokio
@Storm

The dead (1):
Chevywolf30 - Spike Spiegel, the Space Cowboy (lynched day 1)

Day 2 Begins!

With 13 players alive it takes 7 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Wednesday, June 13th 2021 at 7:00 PM EST.

• Wow
Reactions: Fig

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom