• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
since when you prefer no lynches over lynching 3Ps? How would a No Lynch give any more information than lynching Sun? :suspicious:
you're reading her post backwards

this game is incredibly unfun for me, I hope you guys know that

Ex, like...
I can't really believe you honestly
what am I supposed to do with you?
when I do roll town, am I just not allowed to be in the same game with you, is that it?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
If your plan is how it appears to be and you intend to have the masons roleclaim tomorrow just to confirm sunfan's claim then you might want to re-evaluate your strategy
They wouldn't have to roleclaim, especially not both of them. Just a simple "Sun was telling the truth" and to leave it at that would suffice.

I'm not going to beg
I want to beg
I'm not even having fun but the part of me that can't stop myself from playing forum mafia is raging within me, demanding I post in all caps and call lar and exlight ****ing morons

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'd rather deal with a 3p D1 than during -Lo, wouldn't you? :glare:
Yes, I'm taking things personally because I've been wanting his head on a steak in a while, but his 3p claim didn't help the slightest.
IT'S D1, MYLO DOESN'T MATTER RIGHT NOW.

I think he'll find a way to sweet talk us into a loss, yea.
You're crazy right now. No town would let that happen. Even he's not that good.

We still had a lot of discussions about other players, it's not like he's been the spotlight for the entire phase. Even if he flips 3p we can still talk about players that weren't in meaningful wagons, or players that tried to give alt wagons throughout the day.

And you keep assuming he'll flip 3p. If he flips Mafia this EoD will tell a lot, specially with some weird ass interactions midday like his wagon dissolving out of nowhere and two other townie wagons forming and this late day wagon bursting on SMS outta nowhere.

That doesn't help us if the flip is 3rd party!

With what, nearly 30ish minutes left and the amount of people that went after him today, do you really think Sunfan would really be willing to try and help town? I could tell by his tone he was, "mad" is an understatement. Yes he could 'just tell Pen sama"I'm done hand my spot over to silverfish.'" But this late in D0, I find it pointless.

What's more, didn't y'all say it was odd for him to say:
I'll say something kind of random and weird
I don't really care if town or mafia or some third party cult or something wins this game
I just want to have fun

If I get lynched this game, I might care the least about it that I have ever cared about it in forum
then dismiss it? Now he's throwing a tantrum because he's going to get lynched?

Yes I understand his anger, I'd be irate if I were the first to get hit. But I wouldn't be all "I hope no one wins!" (yes I'm paraphrasing.

I strongly, strongly encourage people to focus on people (other than rag, who I think is wrong town) to look at people who expected me to flip mafia here because its basically criminial to think that when you think about my posts as a whole

I was talking like a pirate at the beginning of the game for christ's sake

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
They wouldn't have to roleclaim, especially not both of them. Just a simple "Sun was telling the truth" and to leave it at that would suffice.

that would still out them

@ex: i think sun can be confirmed as dreaming god with fairly high accuracy tonight, and if he is then he can be leashed to shoot off one or two strong town effects for us and then killed without much trouble. This is a higher value play if sun is telling the truth than lynching him today, and if he's lying scum then its not that much lower value. The only real way lynching him today is better (in theory at least) is if he's cult or SK

Kirino

Tatakae
I have a town read on everyone in the SMS wagon, which really only confirms it to me. My main town read outside the wagon is Ex, whose reasons are almost purely personal. Even if SMS doesn't die today, I'll likely be voting for him tomorrow. I think he's a solid vig target tonight too.

I'll also remember the fact that Killjoy's vote is what saved him.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Guys, I really genuinely don't understand the rationale behind thinking Sun is mafia. He's literally been planting seeds to claim 3p sinc super early on, I really don't see mafia doing that, especially not scum sun. Like it legitimately baffles me.

With what, nearly 30ish minutes left and the amount of people that went after him today, do you really think Sunfan would really be willing to try and help town? I could tell by his tone he was, "mad" is an understatement. Yes he could 'just tell Pen sama"I'm done hand my spot over to silverfish.'" But this late in D0, I find it pointless.

What's more, didn't y'all say it was odd for him to say:

then dismiss it? Now he's throwing a tantrum because he's going to get lynched?

Yes I understand his anger, I'd be irate if I were the first to get hit. But I wouldn't be all "I hope no one wins!" (yes I'm paraphrasing.
Pen's already posted in discord that he already needs 2 subs for this game
if I'm getting lynched, even if I'm having no fun at all, I'm not going to ask for a sub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom