• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My soul is on fire!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
How do you deal with lingering regrets and guilts? My soul is on fire and I can't take the pain away. I'm heading down the wrong way, and it's getting hard to breathe.

For ex: I laze it up at my job but still get paid. I come home not giving a **** but at night when I'm all hot and bothered I think to myself..damn...I just got paid to do nothing. Really makes you think.

So ibdeal eith it by trying hardthe next workday. But it's difficult for that because of the fact that i lazed it up on the first day. And it lingers...

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
@Ventus. You get hot and bothered about getting paid to do nothing? That is a lame ass thing to get bothered about. You should feel smug and have a big fat grin on your face at night. I know I would. However I feel rectifying it was the right thing to do if you did actually feel regret, learning from your mistake and moving forward trying to be better in future ensures that it is less likely to happen again and ensures you have less regret in your life.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
How much do you like your job if you find that your lazing on it??? Is it time to consider moving on maybe??
As for ways of dealing my weapon of choice for dealing with stress or depression when I was at college was to play gta (any word do) and beat anything that moved with a baseball bat.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I get how you feel. You feel like the work you're doing is pointless and achieves nothing. It sucks the life out of you. It's the real reason ****ty retail and service jobs are so depressing- not just because of the crappy pay but also because your job is never done, you just do the same thing over and over again, but it's something and nothing. And then while you work your ass off you see one of your co-workers doing sweet **** all and getting paid the same, so why would you put the extra effort in? I totally get that. I don't think really you have anything to feel guilty about. Sometimes a job really is just a job, a means to an end. What I do in that position is just do my job. Don't slack or be lazy in particular, but don't push yourself for nothing, unless it's worth the payoff. Maybe this is a negative approach to work, I personally think it's realistic. Don't let your workload get on top of you but don't kill yourself for it either. Not worth it, trust me.

Try to find something to blow off steam in your spare time. Anything fun that you enjoy and has nothing to do with the rest of your life :)

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
For how I deal with thoughts of regrets and possibly depression. I learned to accept and not care. If things are how they are and there is no way to change it. I accept it and adapt and if it doesnt effect me or someone i care bout. I don't care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom