• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
Nopity nope. We gonna leave about 4:45, drive an hour to the school, watch the play at 6, drive back an hour and be home around 8. I mean I could hop on for just a bit but I would have to go to my house (I am at my moms work and they have a firewall or something dont ask how I am currently on here so I can only be on at home.) I can only go on computer at our dinner table and I doubt my Dad would want to see me playing games right before we leave. Sooooooooooooooo, yeah.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
ZD Champion
Forum Volunteer
I have to go to my younger brothers school to watch him in a Peter Pan play.
Oh cool, what role is he? My brother's co-op drama class did Peter Pan also, he was Captain Hook and he freaking killed it.
I'll be out of town Sunday. Late tonight and anytime tomorrow could probably work though
Oke I'll let you know, probably sometime tomorrow afternoon.
Also, that mention didn't ping me for some reason
It was in the middle of the ufo thing so you might have missed it, I questioned at the time if you'd see it.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
also i thought mountain dew sucked, but i bought one for sale at kum&go last night that's a Baja Laguna Mango-Lemonade and its some of the BEST SODA IVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE
i should post my hauls in the soda thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom