• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
You must live out in the boonies, that would be far less likely here.
not so much the # of cars on the road, more that I was more confident about my spatial coordinates on the driver's side than the passenger's side, so I could tell that a car wasn't gonna hit me on my side vs the far side
I drove fairly beefy sedans too, my first two cars were buick centuries, tho I did a bit of learning in an altima

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Oh, I meant that where I live, there's almost always curbs and stuff that would stop you from hitting stuff in the lawn. Now I see why you'd say that though

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
Oh, I meant that where I live, there's almost always curbs and stuff that would stop you from hitting stuff in the lawn. Now I see why you'd say that though
most mailboxes are right up against the street for easy postal worker access, even if there's a shoulder
obviously in reality no you'd never get anywhere close to hitting them, but I just couldn't tell how close I was on that side for the longest time

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
Did you watch Evil Con Carne? I love that one too
haven't even heard of that one

I didn't grow up with cable so most of the shows I watched existed on 4kids and pbs
I didn't hate stuff like samurai jack, but when I could watch it it was because I was at a friend's house or a hotel or something and there were just other shows I liked better, like spongebob, chowder, or chaotix

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
I told you bro!!!!! I am happy you got around to watching it. What did you think of the pilot episode, if you watched the pilot?
It was very cool to see Jack’s training, and him reuniting with his mother and getting the sword. All without dialogue I might add.

Also watched the next episode where we see him in the future for the first time. I think I’m in for a good watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom