• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
GOCikRWWEAA6u-e

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
View attachment 75252
Here's that drawing I said I was gonna do, this is just a rough sketch to get the character design out there. I didn't quite give myself enough space to work with so the eye shape isn't quite where I want it but I'm overall really happy with this.
YO this is fire, is there a function for this character or did you just have some inspo for a cool design? Haven't seen a drawing from you in a while but damn you've improved a ton, the 3/4th view on the face is way more accurate than your older wolves. Also the leg structure is a lot more realistic.

Malon

DBA DBA DBABA F#FF# DB EF#E *If you know, you know
It's my car lol:
View attachment 75257
View attachment 75258

The inspiration was realizing how the headlight shape could legit work as an eye shape and then I messed that up lol.
You tried. You truly tried. What matters is you don't ever screw up or else the neat fairy comes and takes your money. Or your life. Whichever is more convenient for him.Screenshot 2024-05-21 5.14.08 PM.png

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend

Malon

DBA DBA DBABA F#FF# DB EF#E *If you know, you know
What the actual-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom