• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I woulda just duct taped that ****. Or hot glued it, then duct tape around the hot glue lol.
Part of me wanted to but given my job I felt obligated to do it Right:tm:
It's for a delivery driver at AutoZone
Can never have too many of those ;)
Among other places, yeah. Didn't mean to pull an all nighter but oh well, worth it
Lmao wow. Idk if I could do that or not, the all night adventure sounds fun but I also have this weird sense of principles, like when we had some friends over last month, they and my brothers went out to Taco Bell at midnight and I didn't go because it felt like breaking rules I guess? Idk how exactly to explain it, it goes past just going out late at night, it's been a problem with me for a while.
My roommate set like 3 alarms to wake up before 6 just to talk to a girl
CRINGE

Last edited:

Daku Rinku

Everyday is a Little Apocalypse.. ☠️
ZD Champion
Part of me wanted to but given my job I felt obligated to do it Right:tm:

Can never have too many of those ;)

Lmao wow. Idk if I could do that or not, the all night adventure sounds fun but I also have this weird sense of principles, like when we had some friends over last month, they and my brothers went out to Taco Bell at midnight and I didn't go because it felt like breaking rules I guess? Idk how exactly to explain it, it goes past just going out late at night, it's been a problem with me for a while.

CRINGE
Love is love. :p

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
My roommate set like 3 alarms to wake up before 6 just to talk to a girl
wow lmao i respect the dedication i guess, but if it woke me up I would have killed him.
that's interesting, maybe it's a leftover effect of having a curfew at some point? i never had one as I didn't have means to go anywhere as a minor anyway so maybe i feel less weird about going out, but i also just do whatever i want for the most part

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
that's interesting, maybe it's a leftover effect of having a curfew at some point? i never had one as I didn't have means to go anywhere as a minor anyway so maybe i feel less weird about going out, but i also just do whatever i want for the most part
Nah I never had one (around the time I got to the point it might have been necessary, le funni world event happened), it's about more than just going out late. Random stuff will just strike me as feeling like breaking a rule even if it isn't, to cite something else that happened while our friends were here, there's a bedroom window that leads right onto the patio roof, and one night everybody (that being our 2 friends and my oldest 2 brothers) went out and hung out on the roof but I didn't want to, the idea made me uncomfortable like they were doing something wrong fsr. It's not everything, sometimes I love branching out and doing random stuff, but sometimes I don't idk. Probably just some sort of anxiety and I need to get a grip tbh.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Nah I never had one (around the time I got to the point it might have been necessary, le funni world event happened), it's about more than just going out late. Random stuff will just strike me as feeling like breaking a rule even if it isn't, to cite something else that happened while our friends were here, there's a bedroom window that leads right onto the patio roof, and one night everybody (that being our 2 friends and my oldest 2 brothers) went out and hung out on the roof but I didn't want to, the idea made me uncomfortable like they were doing something wrong fsr. It's not everything, sometimes I love branching out and doing random stuff, but sometimes I don't idk. Probably just some sort of anxiety and I need to get a grip tbh.
Hmm, i mean I know a lot of people like that, I wonder if its a personality type or something. it doesn't seem to have a negative impact on you though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom