• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Well you do have a nicer GameStop..
Gamestop wasn't needed there because there was this BANGER store in Rogers that shut down because of Covid sadly. I got Smash Brawl there just before it all hit the fan.
Hmm, honestly most of my "adventures" are just finding random rivers and truck stops, I could keep myself just as entertained out there as I could here. Also you do have the ocean but I'm sure you've exhausted that by now. I was gonna say the creeks may be iffy but theyre upstream from those factories so you should be good. Yall picked a good town to be in as opposed to the one down south apparently..
Yeah there's a few lakes and stuff, I could jsut make my brothers go fishing with me and stuff ig.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Gamestop wasn't needed there because there was this BANGER store in Rogers that shut down because of Covid sadly. I got Smash Brawl there just before it all hit the fan.
Dang, I don't think I ever went there. I know they have a Vintage stock up there still, but theyre generally overpriced

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
well it beats model planes i guess, theres your new hobby
Bruh I'd be more interested in model planes. My brothers have dabbled in models a bit, and while I don't plan on making it a full hobby, I was at a store last night to buy socks and saw that they had model kits of the Cadillac Escalade EXT, which is just the Chevy Avalanche but branded as a Cadillac and it's so random and oddly specific that I wanna get one just for the memes. I also kinda wanna measure it and make a wrap for it instead of painting but idk what I'd do.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Dang, I don't think I ever went there. I know they have a Vintage stock up there still, but theyre generally overpriced
It shut down before you even joined:
I found out the local games store that I love to brag about went out of business. I was going there buy my brother some Pokemon cards for his birthday and I planned to do some Switch shopping there also.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
idk, everything about the presentation, voice acting, art style etc is cheesy as hell, it feels like watching dora the explorer if she was autistic and there were a bunch of gay people, i can watch shows made for kids but when they treat their audience like theyre derpy mouthbreathing 5 year olds, i will not be able to enjoy it. it feels so dumbed down and just watching it makes me feel like theres someone screaming WE THINK YOU ARE STUPID SO WE MADE OUR SHOW STUPID JUST SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND IT in my face

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
ZD Champion
…that is not at all what the show is supposed to be but if you see it that way, you’re missing out on a really great show.

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
ZD Champion
All I wanted to know was why you don’t like it, I’m not gonna force you to watch it or something. I’ve seen a couple episodes and I really love it.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
The wedding is this Saturday, I'm so incredibly excited. I'm taking the ferry to New York tomorrow so we can make it to the rehearsal dinner, and my two best friends are carpooling with me so it should be a blast. Hopefully everything goes smoothly.
Additionally my sister moved out a week ago so she could get moved in and situated before the wedding/honeymoon craziness. Which means my room is all complete! I've spent the whole week cleaning and redecorating like a madwoman, lol. It looks amazing. (Gonna share pictures btw once the curtains I ordered arrive)
No way Oocoo actually travelling? :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom