• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread DW's Very Creatively Titled Mafia

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I would like to take a moment to point out that you literally gave scum a visitor role in your custom mafia game. RIP Jinjo. :kawaii:
oh yea the twins
but she had a FANCY role
splitted double wagons was definitely the highlight of it, the visitor was just because I thought it needed more stuff to it

still slightly annoyed at everyone voting her at the same twin wagon time and it never coming up properly lol

also I miss playing with her but last time she got so stressed and I think that's why she doesn't play anymore because of it :kawaii:

I said that lmao. Is it something inthread thats tipping you off? If it is could you quote it please and we can discuss.
it kind of feels like they're trying to build an excuse on the spot why the cop thought they were mafia, and i kind of get the vibe that the way they've presented it has changed as the thread has gone on which could be like refining the excuse/lie but thats really completely vibe based i need to go back and reread if i want to be sure at all about that. also it kind of feels like they're trying too hard to defend themself.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i'm still not fully caught up but why is any lynch other than exlight being seriously considered? there's some possibility ex is miller but it should be less than the possibility of him being scum by a factor of at least 2.

if we assume the game has 3 scum, one of which is a godfather, and one miller, then a red check indicates a 2/3 chance of being scum and a 1/3 chance of being miller. In practice, there might not be a miller and there might not be a godfather, which pushes the chance about 2/3 by some amount. If we think there's a 50% chance of a miller being in this game then ex has a 75% chance of being scum. the possibility of framers, multiple millers, insane cops, etc. can reduce this probability, but considering the rarity of these kinds of roles, shouldn't reduce it by much.

there shouldn't be a better alternative here, its good to discuss other cases but the lynch should ultimately end up on ex today unless something huge happened in the past 6 pages

i'm still not fully caught up but why is any lynch other than exlight being seriously considered
iirc jamie was saying we'll know whether ex's claims are true by tomorrow although tbh i dont understand exactly why

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom