• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread DW's Very Creatively Titled Mafia

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Taking notes because you're Mafia? We still need to discuss Ex's alleged "Miller".
Like I mentioned my miller aside my main role is a Loud Visitor
and I can prove by using it

I feel like it's a pretty major proof that my role is towny since I really don't see why mafia would have something like that instead of something to gather information or disrupt?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
what did I do so wrong?
Hmm, it might be a bit rude to out other players roles without their approval, but it's understandable since you seem to be suspecting Lain.

But if you're wrong about Lain, outing his role just gives extra information to Mafia, though.
People might think it was a bit too reckless since they didn't have enough time to discuss their opinion on whether Lain is town or mafia.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
Like I mentioned my miller aside my main role is a Loud Visitor
and I can prove by using it

I feel like it's a pretty major proof that my role is towny since I really don't see why mafia would have something like that instead of something to gather information or disrupt?
To Valhalla with Loud Visitor, having that doesnt confirm your alignment. We aint here to discuss your ability, we are here to discuss if you are Mafia or Town.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
To Valhalla with Loud Visitor, having that doesnt confirm your alignment. We aint here to discuss your ability, we are here to discuss if you are Mafia or Town.
:rolleyes:

They're related bud.
Roles are often a major indicator of alignment, that's why massclaims are so annoying for mafia.
It makes literally 0 sense for mafia to have a role that tells people who they visited, they often want to go do their shady stuff undetected.

There isn't anything else to discuss, I'm also miller and I unfortunately got copped?
I will prove that I'm town by scumhunting throughout the game because there's not much else I can do with a role like this

And yeah on the Ex note he’s psudeo-confirmed. Also trust Storm a bit more now because if that had been a Rolecop check it would have been very silly to allow Ex to claim loud visitor.

DarthCreeper10

mowing my life away
ZD Champion
VOTE: lian

I don't trust him, man. Somewhat weird how he was acting and hey, we went out on a limb with KoD so I'm going to go out a little as well. I'm probably getting voted out today anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom