• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread DW's Very Creatively Titled Mafia

Mint Elv

Fish!
Current tinfoil, DC is legit lost but scum and fumbled last night's kill.
Question is who would be his scumbuds? That would just let a kill slip by.
nah I'm pretty lost but didn't know how to do my roles last night. Once I said that I didn't do anything I realized that everyone would vote against me since there was no kill. But remember that there's other scum "besides me".
This is seriously giving me OG faking vibes.

DarthCreeper10

mowing my life away
great so I'm out 2nd night in my first game. :dry: If I don't get voted out I'll probably die. Seriously I'm not scum but how should I prove it, any ideas?

Question is who would be his scumbuds? That would just let a kill slip by.
I seriously doubt that no one attempted a kill last night. TP could have saved or it could have hit someone that commuted.
ngl @lain has done absolutely nothing and its wierd
I disagree. They’ve given some input and have put forward their opinions on some people.

DarthCreeper10

mowing my life away
I disagree. They’ve given some input and have put forward their opinions on some people.
uhmm you mean they agreed with your reads? I just went through and looked at every post he made and he was asking for info, saying "I agree with Jamie's reads if I was gonna vote id be xyz" or telling me to pm DW to use my roles at night. Nothing really of substance.

DarthCreeper10

mowing my life away
hey
no real thoughts after reading through the thread so far. i only realized the game started just now >> oops.
no comment
do we know how many scum there are?
ngl still not sure
i've played one game between then and now. and i've played a few times irl a long time ago.

what is an indept?
no comment on either of these
hi !! same!
no comment
i think i generally agree with jamie's reads. if i had to vote someone rn i would probably vote killjoy, storm, hhh, or maybe min.
and then we have this, so we're just gonna go with Jamie's reads none of your own.
i dont understand why mafia wouldn't kill someone.
neither do I
an ability or something w/ the setup makes the most sense to me. if it's the setup i don't have the information to guess on that rn. if it's an ability, maybe something like choosing a player to protect? which means that the target was probably someone who was fairly obvious, if both the mafia and the person with the ability chose them. jamie seems like the most obvious target to me? either bcs the mafia are the people they threw suspicion on and some of them are new so they might do something like that, or someone else who knows it could look like that? idk this is reaching pretty far though.
honestly don't really get half of that other than he's defending jamie...again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom