• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread DW's Very Creatively Titled Mafia

DarthCreeper10

mowing my life away
ZD Champion
not sure if mine are one-shot or not. I'm guessing that means you can only do them once?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I was asked in my neighbor chat what my roles were, and this is what I sent. I'll repost it here for y'all so I don't have to type it again.

I have three, one is where I and one person that I choose will be the only people available for voting the next day, one is where anybody that I target will have their ability fail, and one where whoever I select will have their ability used on them instead.
gladiator, roleblocker, and a sort of specific redirection it seems

gladiator is usually towny because it's terrible for scum, but the other two seem fairly decent stuff mafia would have :suspicious:

DarthCreeper10

mowing my life away
ZD Champion
the last two. Instead of anyone I target, its anyone that uses their role against me, and instead of who I select will have their ability used against them, it selects a random player. Not sure if that still makes me scummy but I hope not.

DarthCreeper10

mowing my life away
ZD Champion
Current tinfoil, DC is legit lost but scum and fumbled last night's kill.
nah I'm pretty lost but didn't know how to do my roles last night. Once I said that I didn't do anything I realized that everyone would vote against me since there was no kill. But remember that there's other scum "besides me".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom