• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread DW's Very Creatively Titled Mafia

(So just for your guys information, I will prolly never be active an hour before, during, and prolly one or two hours after phase change. I have Track & Field practice and phase change happens for me at 5 PM, right in the middle of practice for me. Just a heads up.)

What does Loud Visitor do?

I'm a ZD native. :D

Masons? Slot? What do you mean by those?
Mason is a role like neighbor but your alignments are confirmed to each other. Slot just refers to a role in the game sans the player that's currently possessing it.

Outing the pairings is a mixed bag. On the one hand it gives town an accountability trail. On the other hand it lets mafia plan their strategy better. The question isn't usually if, but when you should reveal this information.

i dont understand why mafia wouldn't kill someone.

an ability prevented them? or maybe they couldn't agree who to kill? idk what would happen if they couldn't. or they chose not to kill anyone because they felt it would benefit them? i don't really know.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
wait...people can die during the night? Like were we supposed to vote or something?
During the Day Phases we vote, during the Night players use their abilities + mafia kills someone.

That's why just sitting and watching isn't good if you're town. We're on a timer, mafia will just kill everyone if there isn't initiative, lol.

i dont understand why mafia wouldn't kill someone.
It's more likely that they got disrupted since everyone seems to be somewhat active to some degree.

an ability or something w/ the setup makes the most sense to me. if it's the setup i don't have the information to guess on that rn. if it's an ability, maybe something like choosing a player to protect? which means that the target was probably someone who was fairly obvious, if both the mafia and the person with the ability chose them. jamie seems like the most obvious target to me? either bcs the mafia are the people they threw suspicion on and some of them are new so they might do something like that, or someone else who knows it could look like that? idk this is reaching pretty far though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom