• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do you help people v you don't know?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Something struck me the other day, a women came v to me and said "you know after the arlington super target shooting i found that i don't trust anyone" so with that in mind i made it my resolve to /attempt/ to help strangers out though not with n aivete.

So wgat about ?youñ do you help stragers or do you pass them by?

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
I suppose it depends on what they want help with?? If it's money then no, I know their life is probably harder than mine and I'm thankful for everything I have but I don't have a lot of money to spare. If a little old dear (or anyone for that matter) drops something or is struggling with something then I will help them or at least offer to help them just because it's a small gesture that doesn't put me out in anyway.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I help people I dont know often when they pay for the service.
Otherwise it depends on my mood whether I might help a stranger. If they are actually coming up asking for help it also depends if I like their manner.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Last week a woman had her hands full and tried to put her groceries in the bags on her bicycle. Some stuff dropped. I immidiatly ran to her aid and helped her picking up her stuff. She was very happy. In these cases, yes I do help people. But in other cases I'm like Deus.

Reactions: Dio

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I help people I don't know quite often, in small ways. If I have any money (which is a rarity these days) I give to the homeless. I pick stuff up when other people drop it. I hold doors open for people. I let people with less stuff than me go first in the queue. I mean honestly, it doesn't have to be grand gestures but it costs nothing to be nice.

Raven Storm

Paint the world black and grey
I do go out of my way to help anyone and people in general.
But there are times, where I don't all together.

Sussing out is key.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom